[L2J]L2Unit

BonJovi®

• 1 year later...

Server will be reopened but not too soon

But i hope it wont be 100% same features ,must be some changes

some balance changes too

Here archers/slh/nukers/tanks and especially daggers rule the server from what i remember ,hopefully other classes will get some boost otherwise i would reroll to the classes i mentioned before!

You sure you wanna get raped

gladi hit max 1k triple crit here so il not bother play gladi anymore unless hes boosted back ,even if im not the same Sekhmet u knew before i cant just go and play a weak class forever just to show u that now i rape ur gh with a weak class ,im not so stupid as u think i am

Instead il play aw and rape u at ur own game x0x0 ,unless u make ur self admin at this server again and boost ur crit stats to give more lethals backstabs

Well it was just a presumption, that doesnt mean u rly boosted ur crit stats, FORGIVE MY BR PRESUMPTION if im not right haha!

EDIT:

Check StayAlive old video:

oh yes, dagger not op on l2 unit ,th gives 7k backstab to nuker only, ONLY!!! ,aw gives 10k+

gladi hit max 1k triple crit here so il not bother play gladi anymore unless hes boosted back ,even if im not the same Sekhmet u knew before i cant just go and play a weak class forever just to show u that now i rape ur gh with a weak class ,im not so stupid as u think i am

Instead il play aw and rape u at ur own game x0x0 ,unless u make ur self admin at this server again and boost ur crit stats to give more lethals backstabs

Well it was just a presumption, that doesnt mean u rly boosted ur crit stats, FORGIVE MY BR PRESUMPTION if im not right haha!

EDIT:

Check StayAlive old video:

oh yes, dagger not op on l2 unit ,th gives 7k backstab to nuker only, ONLY!!! ,aw gives 10k+

Chyba was never part of L2 Unit staff.