interlude [L2OFF] L2Forever

BBanHammer

:)  

1. 1. :)

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Dear community!

As you might already know me I am owner of last L2Forever server. You might wonder what this topic is about…

It’s been almost a year since I opened my first server – L2Forever. Those who played there or have heard of it know that the start was quite a success. But after a while things became more difficult, there were several DDoS attacks and some individual managed to hack into the server which crippled the server and eventually caused it to die.

I do not blame for what happened the attackers but my lack of experience, it was my first server and I had no idea what kind of attacks I will be dealing with. Along with it I was consumed by real life problems because I had loads of exams coming up that time of year and simply couldn’t handle everything so I decide to close the server down.

During the last year I have been constantly improving my skills and developing for quite few other servers. You might also know that I am currently being part of administration on L2Asylum network (L2OFF Interlude Low-rate) that is going to open shorty.

I have been struggling with question should I either make a new server or reopen old L2Forever. Every time i come online on messenger or facebook loads of players asked me if I will reopen L2Forever…

So here I am asking you, would you join L2Forever if I would reopen it? If I will get your support, I will make damn sure it’s gonna be one of the best servers you played on :)

For those who haven’t played on L2Forever before here’s a brief list of features:

Chronicle: Interlude

Rate: 25x – 35x

Custom armors and weapons: Forever Armors/Weapons, Platinum Armors

Unique enchant system: Defense/Offense tire (up to level 3)

Custom zones: Primeval Island(party zone - fighters),MOS(party zone –mage,daggers), IT(solo zone)

New addons:

PVP Zone (non-stop flagged state, PVP counts)

Bonus mobs spawn at specific time each day (in pvp zone – increases pvp)

Specific raids spawn at exact time each day to boost pvp

Custom nobles quest

Armors can be upgraded to heroic state

Auto events (H&S,TvT,Raid,Oblivion)

Based on ExtIL extender. Since nowadays every new IL server get's ddosed server will be hosted in DDoS protected datacenter (Staminus or Dragonara).

and much more :)

Any suggestions are more then welcome, remember there's no limit :) we can make anything happen!

Best regards,

BBanHammer

good server i join but soon open ?

I am still deciding either to open it, if there will be enough support for reopening L2Forever I will do it for sure, i cant say ETA yet, but when i do, i will let you know.

My vote goes for maybe..

All depends on u.

If u got a good datacenter[ddos protection ,no delays ++] i would join.If ur pack is stable-there are no corruption,i bet my ass off that ur srvr will get a gr8 sucess..as i said...EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON U!

I like the features.I would play.

let him show the donations, and you decide it better... :D

i dont join because server good is just up to B-Grade with full buffers in the NPC... Server with farm custom not is fun, and forever fail.

let him show the donations, and you decide it better... :D

i dont join because server good is just up to B-Grade with full buffers in the NPC... Server with farm custom not is fun, and forever fail.

Ur post make no sense.Re-write it on proper language.

sup with L2Revenge ? Closed again,ya?

It's a classic 2-max 3 months server.That's the truth,you can't deny it

I didn't open it because it wasn't the best time for it, i had just one server, you can be sure i wont make those mistakes ;) anyway, we will let the time to show what's up :)

I didn't open it because it wasn't the best time for it, i had just one server, you can be sure i wont make those mistakes ;) anyway, we will let the time to show what's up :)

It won't be ur mistake,anyway

The damn community of IL mid rate servers WON'T stay in a server for more than 2 months.I could give you a list of the players u 'll get

Though,it's looking better(from this topic's view) from other servers in past

GL anyway

It won't be ur mistake,anyway

The damn community of IL mid rate servers WON'T stay in a server for more than 2 months.I could give you a list of the players u 'll get

Though,it's looking better(from this topic's view) from other servers in past

GL anyway

thanks, i got some ideas how to make it more interesting, but i will explain that later ;)