interlude [L2OFF] L2Forever

BBanHammer

:)  

1. 1. :)

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

If it stood for anything it would be SIMMO, not Simmo, shows how retarded you are.

Your name is exception.. anyhow I wont bother replying to your nonsense.. your opinion has no weight, your nobody ;)

Your name is exception.. anyhow I wont bother replying to your nonsense.. your opinion has no weight, your nobody ;)

Says the person that opens and closes servers every few months? You're a joke man, every REAL person in the L2OFF community realizes you're nothing but a sham, people like you have killed this game.

Says the person that opens and closes servers every few months? You're a joke man, every REAL person in the L2OFF community realizes you're nothing but a sham, people like you have killed this game.

I had just one server and now I will open it again.

I had just one server and now I will open it again.

L2Extreme, L2Forever, L2Revenge, L2Treasures, L2Emerald, L2Memories (In which you tried to use somebody elses name to gain popularity), and now, L2Asylum

L2Extreme, L2Forever, L2Revenge, L2Treasures, L2Emerald, L2Memories (In which you tried to use somebody elses name to gain popularity), and now, L2Asylum

Lol, the only server that actually opened was L2Forever. I closed poject L2Memories,L2Emerald and L2Revenge before it actually began because I was consumed by real life stuff (only sites were up for few weeks).. L2Treasure or L2Extreme were never mine...

Lol, the only server that actually opened was L2Forever. I closed poject L2Memories,L2Emerald and L2Revenge before it actually began because I was consumed by real life stuff (only sites were up for few weeks).. L2Treasure or L2Extreme were never mine...

L2Extreme's domain was registered by someone called David Černuta(or whatever your name is), you also failed at launching L2Emerald because you couldn't beg (You know who) to split the auth server with you and give you b6 on his server. L2Memories, lawl, you posed as somebody else to get players (Somebody who isn't very popular with server owners ;) )

Seriously? lol.

Another project that will fail, you already stole the name but you will never earn the respect users had on the real c4 and c5.