interlude [L2OFF] L2Forever

BBanHammer

:)  

1. 1. :)

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

See I was starting to like your posts but then you go and say something like that and lose all credibility...

You know Sawk and Saitx are actually WORSE than BBanHammer right?

Yes worse. The most crowded high rate ever since interlude was launched and he's worse.

All of his servers had 10 times the population bbanhammers servers had and always had the top clans playing there, must be pretty dumb to even compare them.

Yes worse. The most crowded high rate ever since interlude was launched and he's worse.

All of his servers had 10 times the population bbanhammers servers had and always had the top clans playing there, must be pretty dumb to even compare them.

top clans ?

Tell me what u mean by saying top clan ?

You people should really stop beeing fan-boys of people like them(bban , sawk, pyro, etc)

And since when does the stupidity of the general population mean that Sawk and Saitx are "the best devs in l2", as some peple claim in his topic.

The fact a few thousand people are stupid enough to join his money-factories, pasted together from shared files and code, and bought depmax, does in no way show any kind of skill or even effort on their part, it only shows plain stupidity on the part of the players who joined, and then were forced to quit a month later.

If Saitx and Sawk were as good as you claim, where is L2Loyal? Where is L2Survival/L2Renewal? Oh that's right they closed every time the donations stopped lining their pockets, and now Sawk has run out of money again hes here to get a few thousand more out of idiots who can't see past the end of their nose and through the veil of bullshit these "devs" throw out at them.

And since when does the stupidity of the general population mean that Sawk and Saitx are "the best devs in l2", as some peple claim in his topic.

The fact a few thousand people are stupid enough to join his money-factories, pasted together from shared files and code, and bought depmax, does in no way show any kind of skill or even effort on their part, it only shows plain stupidity on the part of the players who joined, and then were forced to quit a month later.

If Saitx and Sawk were as good as you claim, where is L2Loyal? Where is L2Survival/L2Renewal? Oh that's right they closed every time the donations stopped lining their pockets, and now Sawk has run out of money again hes here to get a few thousand more out of idiots who can't see past the end of their nose and through the veil of bullshit these "devs" throw out at them.

Still remember me posting things like this at his forum,and instead defending himself,banning me with stupid reasons ;)

'Omagad paypal acc frozen,no money,server closed,bye'

You Ppl Loosing Your Self Day by Day ...

Scath mean TOP Clans of L2OFF

QB(SiSenors),MythBusters,Meow,CriminalMinds,GenteBuscaGente,ViciousLegends Etc... Thats TOP Clans i mean one of best , so odnt be so retarded -.-

QB(SiSenors),MythBusters,Meow,CriminalMinds,GenteBuscaGente,ViciousLegends Etc... Thats TOP Clans i mean one of best , so odnt be so retarded -.-

Thats actually too funny..THE TOP CLANS OF L2 OFF.. FOR GODS SHAKE DUMBASS!

Stop saying bullsh1ts.Because that clans played on some l2 MIDDD[thats the main part] servers ,doesnt makes em the top clans on l2 OFF!.. They cant even play on a low srvr..Get ur brain back and stop telling bullsh1ts sawk/scathe lovers.

Dude qb are qqing when the are loosing somethink like an epic or a siege,and then emo quiting from server what are you talking about?

guys just don't enter at this guys server, l2forever was supposed to open and close soon...He took the money from the donations and instead of paying for DDOS he went for holidays for 1 week and server was dying, do you believe it? he made like 3 wipes and fucked it up and plus that he spawned the epic bosses 2 weeks after server opened and it was allready empty... Trust me just do not enter this guys server, if you think im a flamer/hate w/e i don't really care you can all ask around about BBanHammer and you will learn what piece of $#%@ he is.

I'd really like to see any high rate clan besides the ones that will play on this renewal take an epic from us or a siege, really.

Ofcourse the clans that play renewal are the top high rate clans, on ANY server I doubt any high rate clan could be better than us and crips. Maybe destiny can be involed in that list aswel. And deathrow even though they lack numbers.

And if you guys got any doubt that we're the top clans than how come throughout the 100 servers we played we never met you dipshits?

Live on the forums more, you are all talk.

PS: People that say sawks servers lack dev are dumb, unlike bbanhammer over here it takes him minutes to fix buffs/other stuff. He simply stops caring about the server, but then again every good server finishes fast. Just look at RPG...and it's GF x15 lol.