interlude [L2OFF] L2Forever

BBanHammer

:)  

1. 1. :)

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

totally agree with Finito.

I guess this retard from Slovenia is the fake-dizzan from L2Xreborn² or Rey(something like that) or w/e ? :o/

seriously, after one year and still?

anyhow, i see your account is trolling account and all you do is post useless posts in topics within private server section

probably because most of servers are trolls like yours.

i spend my time on trolling you spend your times on opening servers every month with some old names servers.

just stop it already, my only server was l2forever, go spam somewhere else

right, just like Germans will always be nazists because of hitler

Right, until you prove to people it wasn't you that owned all those servers you can forget it.

But then again I don't think even with that you'll ever achieve anything as an admin.

I don't know you at all, someone says you are actually a good DEV, but the main reason for opening this server's is to get greek's money. Some just say you are just terrible and you ask to other ppl to do your job. But to be honest, there isn't any good server at the moment, except sublimity and opal's glory to not wipe it.

Sure go ahead, I won't lose anything since I don't play that much.

Hello guys,

It has come to my atention that a L2F clone has opened up, Ive gathered some important info which I think should be shared with all the l2f players who are still around.

I have talked with quite a few people trying to find out as much about the person opening the server and I have to tell you, be very carefull if you are deciding on sending him donations, its not by any chance that suspicions about the fake Dizzan being involved in the project came up.

Even now he has opened the server and bought a bunch of files but still I could easly name a bunch of security wholes, the guy clearly has no clue about what hes doing or he doesnt really care.

I have the greatest respect for all the l2f players and I felt I needed to warn you, I will leave the site and forum up for all the great memories it gave us all.

My Best Regards,

Anima

From the L2Forever official website. Its a bit old but its seems its still true :p

The last good high rate will be renewal, after that the last two competitive clans in l2 will quit and everything after this era will be shit.

See I was starting to like your posts but then you go and say something like that and lose all credibility...

You know Sawk and Saitx are actually WORSE than BBanHammer right?

See I was starting to like your posts but then you go and say something like that and lose all credibility...

You know Sawk and Saitx are actually WORSE than BBanHammer right?

hahahah who is worse ? thats a fuckin awesome thread on its own................ we would be here all day tryin to figure that out lol