Fast adena on c6

Rockhard

• 1 month later...

make elemental summoner and go farm in AoE areas where merrow can kill mobs in 2 hydro screw nukes

u get very nice good drops in Silent Valley, i got many A grade itens there, and even dropped a hell knife in Ancient battlegrounds that helped me in olympiads (i put SA mental shield in it)

if u had a high lvl destroyer u could farm very much adena in primeval isle with a spear , also in forge of gods , for the lower lvl areas u could lvl in dv or toi , if u dont wanna lvl another char try fighting in ToI 8-11 there arereally nice drops (for example dc boots. on the server i play i got 6 pairs of them, and they sell for 1,5kk-2kk each whats alot adena for a 4x ) also wall of argos is nice

And what do you say to imerial graveyard?

and with an Titan i go to Primeval Isle but it don´t good to farm adena there, but i farm Augment Stones (Forgot the name oO) and sell them , its nice job xD

• 3 weeks later...

And what do you say to imerial graveyard?

and with an Titan i go to Primeval Isle but it don´t good to farm adena there, but i farm Augment Stones (Forgot the name oO) and sell them , its nice job xD

mmh... about that, in PI there's 4 Tyrannosaurus. Only 1 of this can drop agument stones/ lvl up soul crystal. Anyone know if is possible know who of them can do that?

• 4 weeks later...

"fast adena" is different for each servers, in Dragon network, for player LV40-60 go kill olmahum for olmahum fur, normally they drop 3-6 furs, each fur worth 50k in the market (Infinity 5x) so U can earn 200m when U reach 61, that's enoght to buy A grade weapon.

"fast adena" is different for each servers, in Dragon network, for player LV40-60 go kill olmahum for olmahum fur, normally they drop 3-6 furs, each fur worth 50k in the market (Infinity 5x) so U can earn 200m when U reach 61, that's enoght to buy A grade weapon.

yep depends on server and features

on DN i use same way with a summoner which eat 90% XP (then no end farm = no end money ^^)

• 2 weeks later...