So who is actually playing at Infinite Aion?

I just wanted to know who stills playing at this server, I still do. (West server, not East)

Post some info as well!

Class: Assassin

Lvl: 47

Race: Asmodian.

Any higher lvls?

• 1 month later...

lol at the full assasin-ranger Infinate Aion

Everybody who posted so far is ranger-assasin.

Wake up this is not lineage 2 were you can form a full grp of archers or daggers and actually be effective.

This game requires a strategy and a well formed grp to clear an instance.

3 of the 6 grp slots must be occupied by 1) Templar or Gladiator   2)Cleric   3)Sorceror

Maybe a chanter too for 2nd healing and buffs but i dont think it is a must for all instances.

Try starting a diffrent class than ranger-assasin otherwise you will have big problems finding a grp when instances are fixed.

Also it is about gearing. You wont find gear for your class when all the cloth-plate-chain users will be top equiped

EDIT:

Gladiator 22 Asmodian

I got bored of the low rates anyway. I only started to check the progress on private servers. Even on infinate wich is the most complete so far there are still a lot to be done

lol at the full assasin-ranger Infinate Aion

Everybody who posted so far is ranger-assasin.

Wake up this is not lineage 2 were you can form a full grp of archers or daggers and actually be effective.

This game requires a strategy and a well formed grp to clear an instance.

3 of the 6 grp slots must be occupied by 1) Templar or Gladiator   2)Cleric   3)Sorceror

Maybe a chanter too for 2nd healing and buffs but i dont think it is a must for all instances.

Try starting a diffrent class than ranger-assasin otherwise you will have big problems finding a grp when instances are fixed.

Also it is about gearing. You wont find gear for your class when all the cloth-plate-chain users will be top equiped

dont know why all here say that they are assasins but on infinite i see most times Clerics and Chanters. And do instances actually work on infinity ? didnt try it but i think no , needs to be implented and dont forget to post ur class :p or its called spam? its about  who is actually playing on infinite not about what effective is for the server and i play Assasin cause i like to play him.

EDIT: ur post is useless i dont think if u write here that we dont stand a chance if we dont start playing the classes u need there are always people with different minds and different classes :p

• 2 weeks later...