[help]ping problem

tiranous

Ping means server is full and cannot accept more members.Choose another server or try when ping is lowest.

Lol very silly answer. Ping is when your internet connection is too slow and you make the server lag as well as you. If the admin has set a limit for the ping then when you break it the server kicks you. To solve that you need to change some rates but i dont remember them. Also when trying to find a server you must join the one with the lowest.

Lol very silly answer. Ping is when your internet connection is too slow and you make the server lag as well as you. If the admin has set a limit for the ping then when you break it the server kicks you. To solve that you need to change some rates but i dont remember them. Also when trying to find a server you must join the one with the lowest.

so its my internet conection? or my pc? i can't do anythink??

• 2 weeks later...

When u got a high ping is because of the country, if the servers ar from ur country and ur pretty sure of that then the issue of the ping can come from ur internet speed, something maybe is eating ur connection, u can check it if u know ur internet speed (supose one) and checking if the download speed (when u download a file) is same as InternetConnection/8 , if u hav 2000kbps internet connection (2Mbps), ur download speed should be 250kbps. (Strongly recomend u download a file from good servers, maybe from ur MAIL a 10mb file, recommend YAHOO MAIL and GMAIL.)

If u check and u hav a normal internet speed , normal download speed, so u can give the fault to ur ISP, sometimes ISP get bad ways to get information or simply use a firewall that makes more ping, so wonder, if ur ISP delay some sec or secs checking all pages/packets that pass throught him, so they make u ping as hell. All about ur ISP really depends about lot of things, but maybe u trully can think on change ISP :/

If any other question just ask :P

Try playing in greek servers or servers located in Germany. I have played in german servers and i had 80 ping. If you want to have an overall lower ping you should have a better internet connection. Oh and someone above said that there are some settings. Well these settings don't change your ping even if they do the difference is not that big.

• 1 month later...