more hating comments

up

so any comment criticizing your server is a hateful comment right

based off your responses to comments that arent 'wow nice server' or 'amazing server wow 500 REAL ON' we can eaily conclude that the admin is inexperienced and immature

so any comment criticizing your server is a hateful comment right

based off your responses to comments that arent 'wow nice server' or 'amazing server wow 500 REAL ON' we can eaily conclude that the admin is inexperienced and immature

I wasnt talking about you. Your may be the normal guy who post a negative comment here. We try to be better. You know that there isnt perfect server not even official.

= 0    , if ppl doesn't vote  , you can't do nothing ! (just 3 rb with ridiculos drop )   the worse geodata i ever seen (better with out geodata )   ,when you see admin online , he log in for give donation .... and more .... i just wasted my time !

= 0    , if ppl doesn't vote  , you can't do nothing ! (just 3 rb with ridiculos drop )   the worse geodata i ever seen (better with out geodata )   ,when you see admin online , he log in for give donation .... and more .... i just wasted my time !

definetly agree !

Will see this time, good luck :)

"L2Roar staff want to announce you the Season 2.

About season 1 some mistakes be made. We fix almost everything, guys can confirm about the last days work.

We are open on any suggestion skype [La2Roar] .

We try to make it better as we can.

Event will run after few hours from opening.

We ask you to give a try.

Grand Opening 13.08.15 18:00 GMT +2 [DONT MISS IT]"

changed type to gain items. you can buy crystals by pvp.

new boss added [dropped rb rings etc]

Server is almost dead .

150 on compared to 500 that it had over 1 week ago and almost all are afk for vote reward .

I played 1 hour today and I haven't seen 1 single player in solozone .

Guess all the archer lovers left the server since you ballanced their classes .

Also you ruined duelist damage .

Sonic buster and storm has the reuse screwed up ( even with 900 atk speed , the reuse on those skills is same as having 700 atk speed )  and they used to hit 300-1.4k dmg but now max damage is 800 .

Also sonic blast hits 900 dmg which is mega fail .

What damage are you supposed to do against archers that run like hell ? 200 with sonic rage and 900 with blast while they are hitting you 1.5-2k dmg ?

Also dominator can kill 2 duelists at once .

Your first L2roar was fail  cause it had stackable augments and allot of players had donated passive skills , this one was fail cause of unballanced classes and crap geodata ( maybe even donators or GM friends with stuck passive augments too ;) )

Next time when you reopen the server hopefully it will be decent. 

P.S. we don't really give a rats ass that your server shows 500+ online .

We prefer to play in a lag free server with 100 players online rather than a laggy server filled with 500  afk bots so find a feature that disconnects afk bots so they don't lagg the f**k out of us .

Edited by snooper