L2gang.com, L2.net botting with anti captcha

boomhs

hei guys. L2tower works on L2gang.com but can't beat the anti captcha and it's pretty bad for pve anyway.

i know for a fact L2.net works there and there's an anti captcha method. i found this video l2 gang (How to bot*autofarm* with l2net+auto captcha) Update 18.01.12 but the links are lost.

i've noticed bots that i'm 100% sure are with L2.net and with anticaptcha. anyone knows how to get it working?

regards.

no way to get it working ........

i'm not sure how l2.net works i nvr used it but i heard it LAGS. i see most bots around me with the L2Tower pve "pattern", same as me, attacking mobs fast and KSing (the version that runs that doesn't yet have the no KS button)

now, there's another type of bots (less) that i notice, they get to the mob and take like 3 secs to start to attack. really obvious there's noone there EVER waiting for captcha. and when they get frozen by captcha in exactly 5 secs they defrost. i've noticed like 2 chars near each other exactly same class, gear, and both don't answer pms

TL;DR i'm sure there's a way with l2.net to bypass captcha. someone's gotta know :(

and yes the links in the video are broken but i'm sure the guy had it working.

PS: this is the best high rate i've seen in years, really having fun. cracking this would mean u get like epics with no problem would be amazing.