[WTS] Interlude L2J Pack.

Hello users,

For time now, i am working on an Interlude pack, so i would like to sell it.

Many fixes has been done, currently is Unhackable, only laggable.

WE* are offering Support, for everything, errors .. problems.

Includes: Private Assembla ( +10E access, optional ), To see how many fixes has been done.

Also: If you want for your server, some special features, etc: events. you should contact with us.

More info: lllel3m3ntalll@hotmail.com

[glow=red,2,300]Interlude[/glow] Pack: Price is unstable.

Support For [glow=red,2,300]Interlude[/glow]: Price is unstable. ( You can have support, even you are not using our Pack. )

@Support: If you want further features for your server. As i already said. You should pay an additional Value of money. Optional ofcourse.

@Setup: Free setup if you have problems, ( LINUX ) dedicated. ETC.

NOTE: I am not the only dev who is working in this pack.

NOTE2: Spamming will be punished with Karma.

NOTE3: Soon we will add a log with fixes in our pack.

lol. there are a tons of interlude J packs outside w/o any bugs or whatever

i'll never buy a Java pack omg..

I don't think so, all public Interlude Packs, can be hacked with 1 Click. Those hacks " DDos " and floods are not working in our L2J Pack.

I don't think so, all public Interlude Packs, can be hacked with 1 Click. Those hacks " DDos " and floods are not working in our L2J Pack.

You sure?i have a L2J pack which is the best protected and with the most awesome custom systems ever seen . . IL OFC .. It is not mine..actually i got it by mystake..And i can sell it..So dont say you have fixed DDos because if you wanna see your stupidity , DDoSers attack the Dedicated Machine and flood it .. What you fixed its only Flooders

You sure?i have a L2J pack which is the best protected and with the most awesome custom systems ever seen . . IL OFC .. It is not mine..actually i got it by mystake..And i can sell it..So dont say you have fixed DDos because if you wanna see your stupidity , DDoSers attack the Dedicated Machine and flood it .. What you fixed its only Flooders

I Am talking about the server-side, anyway i am also talking about PUBLIC Packs, not packs that you took by mistake.

-1 Karma for your offtopic.

I Am talking about the server-side, anyway i am also talking about PUBLIC Packs, not packs that you took by mistake.

-1 Karma for your offtopic.

offtopic?mate wtf?You say ddos do you know what DDos is?1st you pretend the mod , now you are giving -1 to anyone that say sthing bad about your stupid pack...wtf?

dodoman1 karma restored

PS.: none of you can fix ddos, a ddos attack dont have nothing to do with l2j but more with the server pc you can prevent the server to get killed by an attack which is not a ddos attack, its the harmfull usage of a wrong code.

L2J.

Another wannabe developer w/ a lame pack.

Offtopic / Spam, and i am not the only developer of this pack.

-1 Karma, if i am wrong for the karma, tell somebody to restore it.

@ONTopic, 2 Copys already sold.

Something more, the pack created by 3 Developers in 4 Months.