Learn how to play A Wind Rider

`Vaxil

Guyz i have heard that WR are useless on PvP and oly but ma'am i have seen a lot of W pwn....can u tell me your opinion?

and if u could teach me hot to play a WR  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

thnx in advance

every class is usefull in something, well you cant see many

WR in high-pvp servers but i think he is not useless in pvp's

if you know how to play this class then you can be easy hero.

Lol , PW is the BEST dagger. At least on official and l2off private servers. With focus death AW's hex and crit DMG passives are useless cuz who cares backstab 6k or 7k, you still will kill any mage in 1 hit. And since PW stats>aw stats(better evasion, atk.speed, speed, hp, self buffs on oly), pw is a little better. All daggers are almost the same though. So get buffs,SA,etc on Crit DMG and go kill everyone.

They are good, definetly against archers in oly, cuz of high evasion and fast speed (with binding blow) Its the exaact same tactics as an AW, and almost same as TH, look around in google your bound to find the perfect guide for WR.

every class is good at something, you just have to learn it. I played a WR in the past, and in olympiad i was able to kill lots os classes (not tanks/duelist).

It's all about your skill ingame

wr is good at oly especially on c4 servers where oly area is big.

for gracia no have idea coz i never tried wr at gracia.

• 4 weeks later...

i never played it but a friend of mine have it and i know something about it,wr have a lot of skill and it's hard explain how to use it coz it's a char that u have to play to learn how to use.As every1 said it's strong in oly for his self buff but fullbuffed it's good too for the big amount of lethal and critical,he have a little disadvantage,don t have dash