[trick] clean your karma when you are dead...

tiranous

well thats  a trick a found by mistake :P soz if had been posted again ;)

well... when you have karma and die some times your karma didn't go to ''0'' so if you press ''to village'' you will go out of the town ... there is no need to press to village ...

You must have a even elder so you have one skill for res ''ressurection'' ... this res gives you back a part of the xp that you lose when you die so if you earn xp the karma goes to ''0'' so res your char who have karma and when you stand your karma will be at ''0''

tried on many servers... l2mafia ;) and more..

Wrong section I reported to a moderator to move it..

Nice trick man.. I didnt know that the skill "ressurection" gives you back xp..

can I use "ressurection" from bishop and not from even elder?

Wrong section I reported to a moderator to move it..

Nice trick man.. I didnt know that the skill "ressurection" gives you back xp..

can I use "ressurection" from bishop and not from even elder?

yes its the same skill you can use it ... but not mass res ..( i think  didn't try it)

With ressurection character lose some exp i think.Try with blessed ressurection.

no you don't lose xp ... you take it back .. every char when he die lose some xp nut with bishops skill rescuasion it take some back

in some servers (for example) if you have 5k karma ... and take 1 xp (only) you clean it... so and 100% and 80% and 70% are more that enought ...

BUT:::

in some servers if you have 100 karma and ... take 1000 xp you don't clean it .... so in this server maybe at 100% xp back will clean your karma ... but maybe