Little Exploit for Antitarget

Noble®

hello every1...1month ago as i was testing some things i accidently discovered a new antitarget without the use of any hlapex or any program so there will be NO link for downloads etc!ALSO TO BE CLEAR ENOUGH 1)I DIDNT FIND THIS AS A RESULT OF SEARCH HERE 2)I DONT KNOW IN HOW MANY OR WHICH SERVER IT WORKS(so avoid asking me "does it work here and there?") 3)I HAD THE COURAGE TO TRY THIS LITTLE EXPLOIT IN 4 SERVERSrates arex7 x15 x40 x45  (SUCCESS IN 3 OF THEM ONLY-the 2 of them have really good anticheat system btw!!!

ALSO i dont know if you already know this thing but i give it a try here and i apologize if this wont work with you 8) so i prefer not to get mad later (i dont even care though if you should) :D

here it goes:at first you need to be a noble...start participating in the olumpiads and when you want to skip one battle just restart in order to avoid the battle when you enter again you ll be in an antitarget mode cause you were in a phase that you coulnd be targetted and not even you can target yourself for a short period of time(about 30 minutes [client kicks  you with critikal] or until you restart)

you might think that these are Sh*tS but i already got 2 bans one of them is IP ban xixixixi AND IN ONE OF THEM ADMIN MADE ME HERO and made my whole equipment  +20(and my rings +25)in new char of course FOR HELPING HIM AND REVEALING HIM HOW I DID THIS in order to fix it ;D ;D ;D and those pictures i ll show you were taken  by a player and posted them because i was untargetable in sieges.in this server i play i accidentantly did this and i didnt want to practise it there and happened by luck there

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untargetable1xr2.png

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untargetable2cx6.png

SPECIAL THANKS TO LOULOUDENIA FOR HELPING ME EXP CHARS AND DOING THE NOBLESSE QUEST FOR 1MONTH NOW AND UNLIMITED NIGHTS OF EXPING AND FIGHTING

AS TOLD BEFORE IT WONT BE MY RESPONSIBILITY IF THEY CATCH YOU ;D ;D

EDIT:there is a possibility to make antitarget possible while in LMS events where in some servers target until start of event is unavailable...i try to find out if this works without having noble status(i dont think int this case noble is needed but i need some time to expiriment) ;D 8)

look the example!!!

i participate in the olumpiad!if i fight with someone  i know in person i ask him to rr so that no fight will occur or you critikal your client by ending lineage from task manager(you may get many  critikals during olumpiad in Java servers without having to shut your client)when back partici[pate in 1 match either you ll get draw either you win it doesnt matter!then you are untargetable for pvps(doesnt work to be untargetable in the olumpiads though)!!!!so simple huh?

btw i managed to success it in 2 russian high rated pvp servers too so i believe that there are many chances of successing it in many servers

@Wanted no the photos arenot from l2gold

• 1 month later...

you just dont have 5 posts to see what i mentioned...i said to my first post i did NOT use anything out of game!!!all these features are from servers inside..collect 2 more posts and sit and see what i wrote.GO on