Little Exploit for Antitarget

Noble®

in the photos i am just sitting in my enemies ranks and they cant hit me :P in chat they shout to kill me :P

they couldnt hit me and just watched me :P

Well i tried it on Niobe but i done smthing else.I registered for olympiad and there was no opponents so i gone to pvp and they couldn't target don't know if it works now.But that happened.Btw nice share

Well i tried it on Niobe but i done smthing else.I registered for olympiad and there was no opponents so i gone to pvp and they couldn't target don't know if it works now.But that happened.Btw nice share

if your opponent doesnt show up antitarget can be achieved too 8)

AS I TOLD BEFORE AS ALL EXPLOITS-HINTS IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO WORK 100% IN ALL SERVERS!!!READ WHAT I SAY IN MY FIRST POST!!!I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT READ WHAT I SAY IN MY FIRST POST!!! I SAID THIS:

-ALSO TO BE CLEAR ENOUGH 1)I DIDNT FIND THIS AS A RESULT OF SEARCH HERE 2)I DONT KNOW IN HOW MANY OR WHICH SERVER IT WORKS(so avoid asking me "does it work here and there?")

AND THIS:

-ALSO i dont know if you already know this thing but i give it a try here and i apologize if this wont work with you Cool so i prefer not to get mad later (i dont even care though if you should) Cheesy

OMG  :P

i know that but before ppl spam must read the first original post :-\ i am not angry but ppl say what the exactly opposite that i say in my first post!!!i said that i discovered it accidently and worked on it and in other servers!and i am not sure in how many servers it works this thing :-\  caps lock was for bolding this thing and tone what i say..ok i passed  it and i am calm now

haha

banned reason spamming old topics (2DAYS)

knotas : « Reply #35 on: Today at 11:16:51 PM »

Last Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »

AS I TOLD BEFORE AS ALL EXPLOITS-HINTS IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO WORK 100% IN ALL SERVERS!!!READ WHAT I SAY IN MY FIRST POST!!!I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT READ WHAT I SAY IN MY FIRST POST!!! I SAID THIS:

-ALSO TO BE CLEAR ENOUGH 1)I DIDNT FIND THIS AS A RESULT OF SEARCH HERE 2)I DONT KNOW IN HOW MANY OR WHICH SERVER IT WORKS(so avoid asking me "does it work here and there?")

AND THIS:

-ALSO i dont know if you already know this thing but i give it a try here and i apologize if this wont work with you Cool so i prefer not to get mad later (i dont even care though if you should) Cheesy

OMG  :P

Sorry..I will never do it again ;D