Who l2j is better?

Depends on what rev you are going to use. aCis implemented a lot of the retail formulas (that I personally supplied them with) that are critical for PVP around rev 398 or 399 or so. If you plan on buying the latest acis rev (402 currently) then no doubt, it's the best choice. Not only it's the closest pack to retail gameplay and bug-free mostly, but they are also frequently updating their pack.

The other option is using free revs from any l2j packs. In this case, I don't know which one is worse.

24 minutes ago, Trance said:

aCis is a beauty comparing to any other pack.

Agree, Acis is so clean and well done, but people with limited dev knowledge find hard deal with Acis for some reason, but always you can find help in MXC who will help you for some little reward, coz     time > money was and will be :) Have a nice evening folks I got 2 go till Zake not kicked my arse once again 😄 

13 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Agree, Acis is so clean and well done, but people with limited dev knowledge find hard deal with Acis for some reason, but always you can find help in MXC who will help you for some little reward, coz     time > money was and will be 🙂 Have a nice evening folks I got 2 go till Zake not kicked my arse once again 😄 

?

2 hours ago, 7Arn said:

In my opinion, if you have knowledge and time take aCis if not then take Lucera but you don't have source.

Lucera not even a decent pack the developer not even cares asked to fix some issues and he was focusing only implementing new mods 😄 aCis or PainTeam i suggest nothing else.

players dont look at what is as writen (not see core side) 😄but this can write only any dev...

for palyers is important if game playable its all 🙂 (sux any quests what never make)

and i think 1st what must working for all on 100% is EPICS this is important for JAVA/PTS servers same 😉 

spawnmanager for java its rly good and its new era 🙂 but what its wrong on old set ?? 

when still not working other old things (maybe need it for fix other set dont know but for me its waste time to use for other things and now give time to fix spawn ) 😉 but maybe better start make 10 new things on 30% how finish 1 on 100% 😉

Edited by KejbL

8 hours ago, KejbL said:

players dont look at what is as writen (not see core side) 😄but this can write only any dev...

for palyers is important if game playable its all 🙂 (sux any quests what never make)

and i think 1st what must working for all on 100% is EPICS this is important for JAVA/PTS servers same 😉 

spawnmanager for java its rly good and its new era 🙂 but what its wrong on old set ?? 

when still not working other old things (maybe need it for fix other set dont know but for me its waste time to use for other things and now give time to fix spawn ) 😉 but maybe better start make 10 new things on 30% how finish 1 on 100% 😉

If you can't understand what is SpawnManager and what it actually offers as possibilities, be sure then adding any random Frintezza found on the internet will fit your needs.

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

If you can't understand what is SpawnManager and what it actually offers as possibilities, be sure then adding any random Frintezza found on the internet will fit your needs.

i write epics 🙂 yes tezza miss but think not working only this epics 😉
and for playable side its lucera

and for writen side (but need next time to other fixes ) acis 

what is good for acis maybe need write list with problem too not only updates 🙂

Edited by KejbL

I have spawns by zones since 2014 ish.
People rarely use it to share spawns, because they simply do not have access to leaked OFF files.

Developing spawn monsters by zones could be "nice" to kill your time with.

Once you make it, it would be there just to show off, god willingly with not making new issues.

Like in my case, L2jUnity inherited, killing performance and breaking respawns when they get out of zone.

I am not telling you make a bad job, but personally I would stick to add actually missing stuff that players see.

When I finish visible things, then I focus on refurbishing old code.

I only say that because missing Frintezza was mentioned above... on a C6 project...

It is not like you have 300-400 scripted AIs...

16 hours ago, Mobius said:

People rarely use it to share spawns, because they simply do not have access to leaked OFF files.

Once you make it, it would be there just to show off, god willingly with not making new issues.

Like in my case, L2jUnity inherited, killing performance and breaking respawns when they get out of zone.

I am not telling you make a bad job, but personally I would stick to add actually missing stuff that players see.

I only say that because missing Frintezza was mentioned above... on a C6 project...

If acis would have went commercial few years ago then Im sure priorities would have been different. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, KejbL said:

Players and clans would mostly care about: 1st Geodata, movement, stability and latency, 2nd Skills, formulas and classes, 3rd sieges and epics, 4th the rest.

1 hour ago, Trance said:

Players and clans would mostly care about: 1st Geodata, movement, stability and latency, 2nd Skills, formulas and classes, 3rd sieges and epics, 4th the rest.

players and clans care how much admin pay for play at his serber,

even at shity files u can get decent online xd

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mobius said:

I don't think I got some lessons to pick from someone who ninja other ppl work. Ofc you got things since 2014, you can thank some people for that :). From what I know, my scripts and my geodata was also used for a good time - and that time you didn't spend, I spent it for you, basically.

I could fork L2JMobius and get "spawn zones since 2014" aswell. Pick your Frintezza, for exemple. Put some fixes upon it, and tell your version was shitty and mine is better.

That's basically what you achieved, so far. I'm not that sort of people, but good for you if you are, and if people follow.

• Like 1