Who l2j is better?

How about everyone, I wanted to know what datapack l2j recommend to use and that it is stable and good?
always use jfrozen, is there something similar at the moment?

I saw that many are using jacis or jmobius but the truth when seeing so many packs I don't know what to use

apart I'm just coming back and I have to learn java eclipse etc.

so if you can recommend something to start with everything I am grateful!

Cheers!
Edited by Machimbre

3 hours ago, Machimbre said:
How about everyone, I wanted to know what datapack l2j recommend to use and that it is stable and good?

I saw that many are using jacis or jmobius but the truth when seeing so many packs I don't know what to use

Cheers!

ACIS if you are serious about what are you doing. Good luck 😉

5 hours ago, Machimbre said:

Cheers!

What's the reason of that selected text format?

If we speak about Interlude, my pack is still actively updated - we introduced few weeks ago new SpawnManager, few days ago we released complete drop/spoil rates edit based on L2OFF rates and manor domains (seeds territory zones).

Hasha actually focus about implementing properly the AI system (would take few months), I personnally introduce numerous new event types (PARTY_KILLED, PARTY_ATTACKED, SEE_ITEM, NO_DESIRE, etc), and eventually the Desire system (under thoughts).

aCis got its own PTS named Blackbird since few weeks to test latest revision, anyone can logon and test it. There are tutorials on aCis forums about installation, and people shared a lot of customs adapted to aCis.

For all infos, join the Discord / forums and read the content.

542 people donated between july 2012 and june 2021, 16 ppl donated since new system introduction.

spacer.png

If you speak about other chronicles, well, you got L2J for H5.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tryskell said:

542 people donated between july 2012 and june 2021

When you realise that your profit in 9 years is equal to a random 1 week server's one xD

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Tryskell said:

If we speak about Interlude, my pack is still actively updated - we introduced few weeks ago new SpawnManager, few days ago we released complete drop/spoil rates edit based on L2OFF rates and manor domains (seeds territory zones).

Hasha actually focus about implementing properly the AI system (would take few months), I personnally introduce numerous new event types (PARTY_KILLED, PARTY_ATTACKED, SEE_ITEM, NO_DESIRE, etc), and eventually the Desire system (under thoughts).

aCis got its own PTS named Blackbird since few weeks to test latest revision, anyone can logon and test it. There are tutorials on aCis forums about installation, and people shared a lot of customs adapted to aCis.

542 people donated between july 2012 and june 2021, 16 ppl donated since new system introduction.

spacer.png

Your movemenet in your project is considered OFF line right now? I mean you fixed it "completely" ?

7 hours ago, Zake said:

When you realise that your profit in 9 years is equal to a random 1 week server's one xD

I know my profits are neglictable, and that's why I'm restrictive about aCis usages / terms of agreement. That project was never meant to make money, so the minimum is to respect my rules. People don't understand multiple thousands of hours were spent - almost freely. That's also why I raised prices, since people only respect money and not the hard work.

@Kara you can test PTS and figure out by yourself.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

I know my profits are neglictable, and that's why I'm restrictive about aCis usages / terms of agreement. That project was never meant to make money, so the minimum is to respect my rules. People don't understand multiple thousands of hours were spent - almost freely. That's also why I raised prices, since people only respect money and not the hard work.

@Kara you can test PTS and figure out by yourself.

Im not player nor have the knowledge to judge. I ask you instead. 

21 hours ago, Tryskell said:

spacer.png

now not working rly important things how boss zone, epics for normal ppls, miss Tezza script, fear bugg and more more other...and add better now new things (spoil/drop) who fix old things, little dont understand 😉

acis files now is unusable max only for any Custom HR server 😉

but maybe when 1st fix this imporatant things have acis any value... 

Edited by KejbL

1 hour ago, MrTitanas said:

Tryskell, your pack is a real deal and you should charge much more for it! 🙂 Other packs like Lucera, Frozen, Orion aka copy  paste Frozen, they total useless.

lucera is great pack, what are you talking about? 😄

If you plan to start Interlude with L2J, aCis is your best Starting point hands down.

No pack, anywhere is 100% BUG Free and Low-Rate Ready.

If you want to develop a low rate you need to put in the work.

But aCis has one of the Best GeoEngines/Pathing, and coming with a OFF Parsed SpawnManager puts you in a pretty good starting place.