Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

osvaldotl2015

Members
  • Content Count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About osvaldotl2015

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Peru

Recent Profile Visitors

656 profile views
  1. https://lineage2infinitum.com/ - - Lineage II - Infinitum 5x -- Rates Experience (EXP) - 5x Skill Points (SP) - 5x Adena - 5x Drop Items - 1x Quest Quest Experience (EXP) - 1x Quest Skill Points (SP) - 1x Quest Adena - 1x Quest Items Drop - 1x Others Spoil - 1x Weight Limit - 7x Enchants Safe Enchant - 4 Max Enchant - 16 Normal Scroll chance - 45% Blessed Scroll chance 55% and does not crystallize Crystal Scroll chance - 100%
  2. I made a post on http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/42-server-shares-files-l2j/ and now I find that they have deleted it I do not find my post please tell me if they have moved or deleted it -_- I think they are being selfish to erase a contribution without at least say why it has been moved or erased if it is out of envy I want you to know that YOU ARE LOST and if you are upset that people contribute better close the forum and dedicate to selling goodies
  3. This fix is to select an item for L2CasinoInstance comfortable in my case is the last rev l2jfrozen dp have 2 int 1= int am-beep-t = 0; 2= private int _am-beep-t; fix Rename ints 1= int ambeept = 0 2= private int ambeept1; and change name to alls values Now other Fix Add the import in L2CasinoInstance + import com.l2jfrozen.Config; import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.ai.CtrlIntention; import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.NpcHtmlMessage; then if (this._player.getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(11001, 0) >= this.ammo
  4. Basic but it works right? thanks and if you want to improve the code you are in libertade to do
  5. DP: L2jfrozen Revision: 1118 ========================= Config.java ========================= public static boolean ANNOUNCE_CASTLE_LORDS; + //Announces-PK-Dagger + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PK_LOGIN; + //Announces-RANK-Dagger + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PKPBEST_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PVPBEST_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PKMASTER_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PVPMASTER_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PKKING_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PVPKING_LOGIN; + public static boolean ANNOUNCE_PKGOD_
  6. =================================================================== com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestEnchantItem =================================================================== //Go to if (activeChar.getActiveTradeList() != null) { activeChar.cancelActiveTrade(); activeChar.sendMessage("Your trade canceled"); return; } // Add tis // Fix enchant by Dagger
  7. //This code provides lvl 80 character =================================================================== Config.java (revision 0) =================================================================== + public static boolean ENABLE_CMD_UPLEVEL; + public static int UPLEVEL_ITEM_ID; + public static int UPLEVEL_ITEM_COUNT; public static String ALLOWED_SKILLS; public static String ALLOWED_SKILLS; public static FastList<Integer> ALLOWED_SKILLS_LIST = new FastList<>(); + ENABLE_CM