Deathmatch Event - HighFive - aCis

Hello guys as the title says i am selling a fully reworked and fully configurable deathmatch event for High Five client

(with some implemenation i can implement it for aCis too)

Some features are similar to Tvt but reworked alot in order to be more stable.

Configurable Features:

• Event can be done in instance (optionable) - can also close and open doors on enter and at the end of the event
  • Max players per IP 
  • Time that the event will occur in 24h format (you can set the event to start any time you want)
  • Registration time for participation
  • Running time of participation
  • Npc Id to spawn in specific coordinates once the event pops up
  • Participation fee - if needed (can be without)
  • Max players and min players to join the event
  • Max and min player levels 
  • Player spawn coordinates ( random spawn coordinates on enter of event and on death of player)
  • Reward on everykill and amount
  • PvP point on every kill 
  • Reward the first 3 players if the deathmatch is a Tie - if players made same kills as the others (optionable)
  • Option if its a tie you can reward one player otherwise you can set the top players to reward
  • Change visible name to Player's class name (this can be changed if you want)
    • change of the visual title as well (but not the player's one for better performance)
    • note that i can change the their title aswell - if needed from the buyer
  • Change visible color of name and title (set it as u want) - currently i disabled it 
  • Change's visible title to amounts of kills of every player (this is only visible to other players if you want to change for current character as well let me know)
  • Option for restriction can be added for scrolls/potions/summon 
  • Option of removing all the buffs on enter / give specific buffs/ or remove nothing at all
    • add specific buffs for mages and for fighters (optionable)
  • Protection against teleporting measures
  • On enter pvp flag will be always on
  • On enter and on death Noblesse and Flames of Invisibility (FOI) are applied.
  • Commands for join/leave/info added
    • status command shows the rankings of the current player inside the event 
  • Dialog message pops up to all online players when the event starts with confirm and cancel option

Discord: Invoke#4502

Here are some pictures:

Dialog message - announcement - spawn of NPC:

3Bh88Qz.jpg

Registration confirmed:

XrpJvuk.jpg

Teleporting players into the arena - announce for players registered for the event:

9w6EAkY.png

On enter - change of visual name - update pvp flag (can be changed) - apply effects (noble, foi):

FUg42Mh.jpg

On kill (add pvp point and reward):

eUMG2m9.jpg

Command for deathmatch status with rankings during the event:

iKmHHOl.png

Random respawn on death - change of visual title of player with their Kills:

rw95EoO.png

At the end of the event html window pop up with the Rankings (in this case i have enabled to reward the top 3 players): 

7N1yiza.png

I6QkrPh.png

Edited by -Invoke

2 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Such events are shared in numerous packs nowadays, I don't see the reason for someone to buy it.

GL.

Yes i know but there are also people who begin their projects with clean packs and its modified so in any case if someone is interested why not ? I just shoot my shot here u know :) 

Thank you!

Hmmm...

In fact, you are the real beginner here. It is great that you have the initiative to "code" something (because lets be honest to ourselves, just by the information posted about the event configurations, it seems like an old L2J version of it), but you should share this stuff and not try to sell (something that somebodyelse codded or maybe not) it for just a few bucks.

As Anarchy said:

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

Such events are shared in numerous packs nowadays, I don't see the reason for someone to buy it.

GL.

and I totally agree, dude. I am not trying to demoralize you or trash the time you spent modifying the code, I am just trying to be real. STOP SELLING and START SHARING AGAIN. People learn from what you share by reading the code and making it work by themselves, not from buying it and paying for you to install it on their crappy packs to open crappy servers and contribute ruining the community (more than it already is).

And one last thing: if you are trying to sell something, sell something ORIGINAL and WELL CODDED. Most of the codes people sell are shit and so are they designs (html, textures, codes).

First, you should learn how to do it GOOD. And then, you'll be able to sell stuff.

But you know, that's just my opinion, and this is none of my business.

GL.

1 hour ago, Freakazoid said:

Hmmm...

In fact, you are the real beginner here. It is great that you have the initiative to "code" something (because lets be honest to ourselves, just by the information posted about the event configurations, it seems like an old L2J version of it), but you should share this stuff and not try to sell (something that somebodyelse codded or maybe not) it for just a few bucks.

As Anarchy said:

and I totally agree, dude. I am not trying to demoralize you or trash the time you spent modifying the code, I am just trying to be real. STOP SELLING and START SHARING AGAIN. People learn from what you share by reading the code and making it work by themselves, not from buying it and paying for you to install it on their crappy packs to open crappy servers and contribute ruining the community (more than it already is).

And one last thing: if you are trying to sell something, sell something ORIGINAL and WELL CODDED. Most of the codes people sell are shit and so are they designs (html, textures, codes).

First, you should learn how to do it GOOD. And then, you'll be able to sell stuff.

But you know, that's just my opinion, and this is none of my business.

GL.

I don't think you know me or my coding abilities in order for you to come for me like that. And i am not saying that i am pro in java but i can understand a lot of stuff and learn fast.

I agree on the part about sharing, but since i spend a lot of time and effort doing this i dicided to sell it and not to share it, because i have coded it by my self - some mods are added from the original tvt as well which are completely optional and which i mentioned on the begging of my topic about the similarity.

Best regards 

2 hours ago, Freakazoid said:

STOP SELLING and START SHARING AGAIN.

@Freakazoid
Peoples sharing things when they want to share it, i don't know... correct me if i'm wrong.. but i feel like peoples think that coder time its not worth money or something.. like a lot of PMs that i receive (and i don't think i'm the only one) that asking for help and they get surprise if i ask money to fix their craps.. like my time isn't worth..

About Topic: @-Invoke

Nowdays if you want to sell something like that better create an Engine that have more setting or even more events. Isn't bad that you selling one event.. just you will not find a lot of peoples that are looking for one DeathMatch event.. that's total advice and not criticism about your code (that i don't even have seen it.. so i can't say something about the code itself).

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StinkyMadness said:

@Freakazoid
Peoples sharing things when they want to share it, i don't know... correct me if i'm wrong.. but i feel like peoples think that coder time its not worth money or something.. like a lot of PMs that i receive (and i don't think i'm the only one) that asking for help and they get surprise if i ask money to fix their craps.. like my time isn't worth..

About Topic: @-Invoke

Nowdays if you want to sell something like that better create an Engine that have more setting or even more events. Isn't bad that you selling one event.. just you will not find a lot of peoples that are looking for one DeathMatch event.. that's total advice and not criticism about your code (that i don't even have seen it.. so i can't say something about the code itself).

Exactly , I totally agree with you!

Thanks for the advice, i thought of the engine but my time is limited behind the scenes so i will try to do it some time in the future! 

31 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

but i feel like peoples think that coder time its not worth money or something..

A growing trend, I'm afraid. My theory is that with growing quantity and quality of shared code, people adjusted their expectations on what should be free.

1 hour ago, Mantosh said:

A growing trend, I'm afraid. My theory is that with growing quantity and quality of shared code, people adjusted their expectations on what should be free.

On one point of view the sharing things free destroyed the L2Community because lazy peoples that have no interest to learn just grab one pack adding 10 random share codes/npc and opening servers (look L2jBrasil.com). To keep the quality on one project means that don't have to be copies of same feature to each server.. so if you share something it will be placed to all servers..

So the point its better start make tutorials on how to make something and not share ready codes..
On that way you will avoid have lazy peoples that are boring to read tutorials and they will not open servers..

I think forum contain a lot of skilled peoples that can open server and they are do not open server because they know all their job it will be waste of time when out there are so many random server with admins with 0 knowledges..

L2 Community dies because of unskilled admins.. we are on 2020 and the 60% are admins and 40% are players (maybe the admins are more just i'm optimistic). xD

Edited by StinkyMadness
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

There is a simple explanation for the number of shares being decreased over the past few years.

Lineage II community is getting older in average (yes, I doubt L2 has new players nowadays, specially private servers).

What this means is that people who used to learn how to code on l2j and share their codes (because their excitement of creating something exceeded their money expectations) have moved on to actually being programmers/other jobs in real life and will no longer provide their hard-acquired knowledge for free.

I would feel stupid now spending some hours of my day or even a few days making something for L2 just to give it out for free, because I can now (after having a degree on Computing Science) see that it's not as simple as it looked to be when I was learning and that I should be rewarded for it.

Sry for off-topic.

• Upvote 1