CS pro clan Video

MadUser

Well i know, CS is a "easy" game to play, and fast noobs think that they are good! but thats not truth, see what good realy is!! ALLSTAR cs clan!

OU1v6ijI0PM

3rd video

1st Video

i hope you enjoy  ;)

pfff...

CSS... :/

that is why they headshot in a bloody row...

well about Cs, the better and more realistic one is Source, Source Kick Asses! 1.6 its fuking old, i even dont know why you guys like so much, its so stupid, you need 10000000000 shots to kill one guy! well This guys pown Asses!

well.. that is the point CSSource is easier.. also the gameplay is fuked up

sorry guys but source is source! and 1.6 is old, you have to admit, 1.6 graphics sucks, gameplay sucks, Everything sucks on 1.6, but the Leet guys think " no i started here, i play good here, and in Source i die many times =S" = noobs! xD

Evolution is there! Source is the evolution of 1.6!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys but source is source! and 1.6 is old, you have to admit, 1.6 graphics sucks, gameplay sucks, Everything sucks on 1.6, but the Leet guys think " no i started here, i play good here, and in Source i die many times =S" = noobs! xD

Evolution is there! Source is the evolution of 1.6!

sorce is another game imo. the gameplay is not the same in 1.6 as in source. the graphics are better but i really think source sucks at gameplay.

many times i played css and done many more unbelievable stuff then these and im not lying...

but after 5-10 mins i stop and then i suck... dunno why...

ever hapened to u?

u rule for sometime ur unstopable and then u suck...

Well if you know CS you would choose cs 1.6 not source . As all pll said source is easier , i really hate the random headshots . Only newbies play CSS :X