interlude [L2J]Fractal Reborn

L2Fractal

Enjoy. the server! :). See you in game. i will ignore all the haters :D hahaha

Go make your own server. stop spam here!!! fucking haters.

Edited by L2Fractal

Keep shouting: Petitions open!  DONATE!!!

When someone writes a petition, it got rejected always. ofc ppl think you made this server only for money and you know what, i'm starting to believe it too.

You don't give a fck about ppl's opinion. You care about money only. cya.

Edited by PrimaryT

Keep shouting: Petitions open!  DONATE!!!

When someone writes a petition, it got rejected always. ofc ppl think you made this server only for money and you know what, i'm starting to believe it too.

You don't give a fck about ppl's opinion. You care about money only. cya.

i always asw to ppl. :) about all :). also i have one gm for this. soo. shut the fuuck up.. and go fuck yourself  HATERRR!!

Adena/Drop/Spoil amount rates are customary moded, so that server could have a great economy.
Farm difficulty: Easy.

u cannot have both , if your farm is easy why u need economy? 

also daggers and necros are 2 classes ...

Looks like we aint haters Fractal,u just a braindead moron who thinks can make some easy money out of stupid ppl.

And he ll make  some money for sure , i have the feeling that this isnt his first server  so , if he trys again and again it seems he get some money after all, i remain surprised how many ppl are stupid enough to domate real money for a server wthat can  die any time :P

And he ll make  some money for sure , i have the feeling that this isnt his first server  so , if he trys again and again it seems he get some money after all, i remain surprised how many ppl are stupid enough to domate real money for a server wthat can  die any time :P

True story

what happened? no money and you decided to close the server?!  what a surprise...

Just a good advice, do not open any server anymore, you are just bad at this

and u think he gone do that nah 1 week max with new server new name and i think new custom :D 

and u think he gone do that nah 1 week max with new server new name and i think new custom :D

if u know.. i make 280 euro with this server in 1 week. right now i ahve problem with dedicated. server is not closed. i will reopen./ FUCKING HATERS. I LOVE YOU TO and i have to say i dont care about your opinions :D