Time opening: 16:00 (+1 UTC)

Chronicles: High Five part 5

Platform: PTS / OFF (100%)

Rates:

Exp / SP: x25

Adena / SealStones: x10

Drop / RB Drop / Spoil: x10

Epic Drop: x3 (epic jewelry x1)

Manor: x5 (the number of received resources)

Quest Drop: x5 (some quests)

Quest Reward: x5 (adena, exp, sp)

The main features of the server:

Official platform (build) are complete same as lineage2.com high five part 5.

Elegia x25 - PvP-relax server, aimed at accelerating the opening of a full PvP-content.

Game store with everything you need for a relative rapid development of your character.

Automatic selection of items.

Clan halls:

The minimum bid for the purchase of the clan hall is increased by 10 times.

Payment of rent clan halls increased 10-fold.

NPC Shop has all the necessary consumables and equipment till S grade (inclusive) for Adena.

Buffs in the Community Board (BBS / Alt + B):

Buffs of second or third ocupation of supports including dance / song, except resists/summon / kamael / dwarven buff

Time buffs of Community Board (BBS / Alt + B) - 1 hour

Character development:

Auto learn skills to level 80.

Professions and subclass available for Adena.

The status of a noblesse classic way (quest).

Flame of Splendor Barakiel respawn - 6:00.

Hellbound, Seven Seals:

Seven Signs in the 7-day cycle (4 days - a period of struggle, 3 days - SEAL period).

Hellbound Island is open from the start and has 11 levels.

Sieges, TW, Olympiad:

Castle sieges / TW - every week.

Olympiad Period - 2 weeks.

http://www.lineage.ru/

http://forum.lineage.ru/forum.php

P.S. Translator ftw for now, till they made their own features in english.

P.S. 2 Is ofc not my server i just made advertise, every1 prolly know the lineage.ru

P.S. 3 This is a russian server but with the english site/forum/client if i remember good.

IF all features site/forum/ingame are available in eng lang, seems pretty interesting prj..

they had and still have few server, i was playing on the Eva one x30 too and if i remember good there was in eng everythink, i will log there later to check myself.

//confirm, everything in english in game.

Seems like I'll have to go back to the russian servers afterall.. In past month tested like 20 non-russian server, most of them failed in a 1-3 weeks, had 30-100 ppl online, couldn't handle ddos, had huge bugs and exploits etc..etc..  :-X

I'm really starting to think, that only Russian servers are legit.  :okey:

you gonna cry on start  farming for subclass Q/nobless Q while donators will have them, vesper from first hour too

i remember from their last mid rate that ruskies donate vesper while others still on A grade :)

Subclass no need quest. Noblesse retail. Server gonna be mid pvp-craft, so u don't need 2week to farm vesper. From the all shit russian server i only like that one, coz atleast is a INTERNATIONAL server, not like other server where everythink is in russian

well i didnt like the russian one too, but come on.. I'm jumping from server to server for already 6month, there isnt any server for more than 2week. As i saw server from lineage.ru are stand well for few month. I made advertise here so maybe there will be more International players, not only russian nolifers.

well. russians using fake online counter in the best way. so im not sure is it worth to play.

tell me which one doesnt use fake online lol. The difference here is that all eu server using java files, or other shits like phoenix.. Here u got l2off pts files.

tell me which one doesnt use fake online lol. The difference here is that all eu server using java files, or other shits like phoenix.. Here u got l2off pts files.

and russians have more then billion cheats for l2. for example zranger. and u cannot compare handless russian with zranger with a good EU party/clan w/o zranger.

and russians have more then billion cheats for l2. for example zranger. and u cannot compare handless russian with zranger with a good EU party/clan w/o zranger.

so better jump from server to server after 1week :D ?