Best atributes and dyes from wind rider.On freya!!

BloodyIcon

Well guys lets talk about what the best dyes or atr for the wind rider on a freya server..

Choose and say why you choosed that!!!

Well i am thinking that the best atr for wr is fire or earth and enchant the skills too+++ atr....

About the dyes..i think its better not to use cause he is okey with the stats he has!!!!

thats why i said on most HR server ;)

dunno about dyes i play dagger just as farm char... but its up to u... just test all out and choose for yourself.

PS: to be good in the class has nothings to do with dyes if your opponent is more skilled, dyes won't help u to win.

Farm Dyes: +4 Str - 4 Con, +1 Dex - 1 Con, +4 Dex - 4 Con...

PvP Dyes (or for ppl who use much skills on farm): +4 Con -4 Str, +1 Dex -1 Str, +4 Dex -4 Str...

Attribute doessent really matters not even if they are difficult to get, just take what you like :P

No dye or just +4 wit -4 int for heal and no attribute.

Useless for HR servers with maney buffs.. I will personally prefer my PvP dyes in that kind of serves, but yours is also good for servers with low buffs etc.. :P

-STR on Freya?in Wind Rider?

Oh,you people have gone crazy.

Mate,as i explained you,it's better enchanting skills @ Duel,and weapon @ Holy

and Dyes,make +4/+5 STR,decreasing either con or dex,or both(-2 ,3 etc)

OMG, you dont need Str on high rate server!.. So decreasing their con or dex will just make them more useless than normal :o

On Freya?

Oh come on..don't make me lol

and Wind Rider has MUCH Dex already