Porthos

I did try this server but seems daggers are kinda op.

+1

And you need to fix some bugs!(like multiskill!)

i joined yesterday and i have a HE with paladin skills for p.def! :D

+1

And you need to fix some bugs!(like multiskill!)

i joined yesterday and i have a HE with paladin skills for p.def! :D

Wow and you admit it right in my face? You dont know how to lie dude. I checked your skills and the database.

Wow and you admit it right in my face? You dont know how to lie dude. I checked your skills and the database.

i told ya because i like your server and i want to play to a fair server! i wouldnt play with this player! i make it to prove you that server is bugged! :D ;)

Thanks btw for keeping my post on the top of the list here.

I am not gonna answer to anything else you have to say cause you are a lier and you seek a GM position by telling Admins that their servers have bugs that dont exist and you are the only one that can fix them.

the srv is good but lol kamaels with blink-hit-blink-hit it's really annoying... make their blink cd with the same duration as shadow step not 3 seconds and everyone will be happy... daggerers are not op at all... a daggerist can't stand a chance against tank/gladi/tyrant.. and ofc lol kamaels with blink blink :))

Server is really good, ONE BIG PROBLEM: The Gm Name Jesus play a edit char name JustinB or something like that is the name. Check the forum if the post was not delete yet...Someone  a ss and 100% proof of that GM playing! So last night like 20 or more people left the server. I know the gm don't give a sh1t of who goes and come...But in time everyone will see and the server will fail...If not then Good luck too...

Also out of no where the drop for MC was lower by a big %. It looks like the gm is getting ready to open donation. So like all other serve that had try to do this...This would would crash and burn...Open donation dude but you don't need to change your drop/rate to make people donated.

As of today me and my clan r looking for new server ")