L2.NET 226b, MUCH MORE

mpj123

Well first of all, this bot is hosted on http://l2net.insane-gamers.com/

and its support forums are http://ltwo.insane-gamers.com

Recommended fighting script http://ltwo.insane-gamers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1396&highlight=

TUTORIALS: http://ltwo.insane-gamers.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

Quick FAQ

L2.net is Scripting based at the moment.

There are scripts for the consumers already.

L2.net is free

L2.net works on retail and l2j servers. T1 support will come ASAP.

L2.net has a WIDE range in languages. ANYBODY can use it (pretty much 16+ languages supported)

L2.net had just improved ALOT, lately, slothmo is putting hours after hours upgrading it, its only getting better. Best of all, its FREE... there are a few features that do not work if you do not have a key, but nothing stops you from botting. Its mostly debugging.

take a look at this topic, this is how powerful the scripting engines are.

http://ltwo.insane-gamers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1405

None of that "walker can't do it" stuff. This shit is real, and it works.

Now some of you might say "OH NOES YOU NEED TO GET A KEY!"

Well, DO NOT STRESS! Its community helping based. If YOU help the community grow, either by making scripts or advertising the program, finding bugs. YOU WILL BE AWARDED A FREE KEY! And for the lazy ones, you can donate, 5 $ ish dollars. BTW, This key is a LIFETIME key.

Think about it here you are paying 84$/year if you pay for a working walker. A CHINESE bot which is roughly translated and has a very bad scripting base, and NO technical support for NA players.

you guys don't get it, its free. but if you want to use script debugger then it costs a key. and it can be ANY donation from what I understand, or contribution.

and as for "free" with t1, free walker wont work anymore. Sorry folks.

heres a quote.

Euhm, what does the community need slothmo ? :D

Remember you can either get a key by donating or by contributing to the community.

I wish i had a credit card to donate but i haven't so , what to do to get one shiny little product key ? :D

Donations are handled by PayPal, which takes Credit Card payments as well as transfers from either your checking or savings account.

Or you could find some way to contribute.  Over half the keys given out so far were not to donators... but rather people that made fancy scripts, or tools, or something that helps everyone.

too bad some easy requested fixes aren't there if you spend 100+ hours on features to make an more fancy bot for donaters.

seems like L2.net can go same way walker goes, cracks will become more popular because now you really make a difference

I know I haven't included the party array you asked for yet... but what other "easy" things have I left out so far?  I keep a running list of things to be added (about 2 pages long now) and I work slowly through the list.  Being that I am the ONLY programmer working on this bot... you can't expect miracles.  As I finish little sets of things I release them right away.  I could wait 6 months until I have everything on my list finished and then release... but why?

I work on what I think will be the "funnest" to code first followed by what will be the easiest.  Cut me some slack...

Without a key you don't have access to the script debugger.  The way I see it... anyone that contributes decent scripts is given a key and can then use the debugger.  If you aren't writing scripts... what would you need the debugger for?

Without a key your item reuse timer is capped to a minimum of 5 seconds. This is to slightly put degraded users at a disadvantage as well as to get them interested in scripting.  This limit can be easily worked around with scripts.  And if they are writing scripts... why wouldn't they be posting them and therefore have a key?

If someone doesn't want to put in the effort to script... they can donate and easily get a key.

Seems like a good way to promote script writing and community involvement to me.

EDIT:

And as for cracks... the walker crack guy is gone... so who would put forth the effort to try and crack L2.Net?  The community of programmers working on various Lineage 2 projects (this, L2J, l2wh) is pretty small.  And why bother when a small one time 5 USD donation is all that is needed to get a key.

Oh and if a crack is ever posted on any USA hosted websites... you can expect a DMCA take down notice at the very least... :D  I would also rework the key engine as I did the last time it was compromised.  However, my exe protection is several orders of magnitude better than what I had back in v102 so I'm not super worried about that now...

Just my two cents...

Sorry I have to break it to you but if it were as simple as this to take any cracking effort down there would be none at all in any domain in the first place

now, I don't want you to believe I don't like L2.net, because I do think it's a very great project.

it's just not modest enough at times, or at least that's what I get from it.

Hell, worked on an Interlude prive server...thnx mpj for this share :P

One thing I wanna ask you(if you know)

Is there any way to go back in the server type selection(C5/C4/IL & OOG/IG) after I've pushed one of them, either IG or OOG.I want to know bcuz I am forced to run again the whole application and the damn japanese girl gets on my nerves :D(hope you got it)

but we are having cracked l2w, we don't need it right?

as you can see mpj clearly says that l2 net is a script based program, big difference between them