[Help]L2phx on Dragon Network?

Yes, I did use search first and yes, I did try playing with L2phx myself first :P

Well... does it work anymore in the way it should? (giving you items you actually dont 'have' :P)

I got it to drop adena on the ground but not more than I already had and the adena that I dropped was taken from my own inventory...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

You can't just pop items from nowhere.. packet editing doesn't work this way.

You send a packet, the server executes it. If you send the packet to drop adena, it'll drop adena, it's the same packet you would send if you went in-game and typed the amount you wanted to drop.

If you want to pop items from nowhere, then you would need to send the packet to summon stuff, but that would require you being a gm, unless the server doesn't check if char is builder or not.

Now, the best thing you can do atm is trying to exploit custom made npcs. It's not that easy, really... and who knows how to do it wouldn't tell it to everyone, it would get patched asap.

So keep trying and thinking, most of it have been patched already, but there must have something left to patch...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...