[EN] Reverse Songs

Tessellate

Totaly agree, poeple hear what they want to hear. If there were no subtitles you'll only hear some bubbling, but when you see txt you try to match wierd sound to be something you just read.

Indeed.

I have variable opinions about this.

First of all, a friend of mine made a vocal cover of stairway to heaven, we reversed it and it didn't sound like that.The lines with the satanic meaning.

But I think they wanna express something via this.

I have variable opinions about this.

First of all, a friend of mine made a vocal cover of stairway to heaven, we reversed it and it didn't sound like that.The lines with the satanic meaning.

But I think they wanna express something via this.

It have to pretty hard to write something which have "clear" meaning played backward and forward :P

This story is official ? or only dug up by fans (i really don't know, so i'm asking)

Listen.Steve Harris the founder and bassist of iron maiden, one night before he wrote that song he saw some scaring movies about satan etc.So when he went to sleep he had a vision-dream.In that dream he saw satan and some other things like that and he was really scared.The next day a friend of him had an accident and I Think that friend was in the directoring team of the album or something like that.Also some other incidents happened with the numbers 666.That's why Steve Harris wrote Hallowed be thy name and The number of the beast.He was inspired by some things that happened .In addition they told that in the studio there was a special atmosphere.Like something was with them.Anyway some believed that iron maiden were satan worshipers but that's fade n gay.I've read all these things in wikipedia one year ago so I might  be wrong in some facts.I don't remember well.If you want take a look there.

Listen.Steve Harris the founder and bassist of iron maiden, one night before he wrote that song he saw some scaring movies about satan etc.So when he went to sleep he had a vision-dream.In that dream he saw satan and some other things like that and he was really scared.The next day a friend of him had an accident and I Think that friend was in the directoring team of the album or something like that.Also some other incidents happened with the numbers 666.That's why Steve Harris wrote Hallowed be thy name and The number of the beast.He was inspired by some things that happened .In addition they told that in the studio there was a special atmosphere.Like something was with them.Anyway some believed that iron maiden were satan worshipers but that's fade n gay.I've read all these things in wikipedia one year ago so I might  be wrong in some facts.I don't remember well.If you want take a look there.

You've interested me with this. I go search some infos by myself ;)

but people, i realy think its weird that you all say this is just fake as hell

that with stairway to heaven is like 100% real

those guys made it like that because when they made it they never thought som1 would find this out about this

anyways those band those days,,, the rockers were like 70% were satan appriciaters...

anyways, gn :) going to bed

lol 80% of this are beeping lies :)

but there are some messages especialy in those days

also LedZeppelin were Satan appriciaters

so why shoulddn't they write smthing like this?