New Signatures

ProJecT

ok here is again my noobiest signature :D :D i know am i so damn noob at these things but i am trying.. anyway tell me which is better to keep it......

mxcsignveronicamars.png

mxcsignsupernatural.png

mxcsignmonk.png

width=1024 height=691http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9966/mxcsignaturep.png[/img]

mxcdrhouse.png

mxccs.png

I think Monk is the best one..

afff i am gonna cryyyyyyy facking transparent so damn difficult :S umf.. pretend like there isnt white,green,grey,red,blue and whatever else color u see.... i will try to fix when i find the best one :S

I don't like it.... Guys these signatures is so much simple....

He just make a new canvas, erase it and he take a ready background and move it on canvas.

After he take the renders and move it on canvas too.

And the last loled thing, the suckest text, is the only own thing on him signature.... I mean the BlackDivine.

That's all

Morian.

i know.. GIMP sucks :S i tried to make gif too.. but its hard..

not i take Photoshop CS4 Portable i try it my its difficult :S i will try more...

House signature is made by You ?

yes... all signatures made by me...

I don't like it.... Guys these signatures is so much simple....

He just make a new canvas, erase it and he take a ready background and move it on canvas.

After he take the renders and move it on canvas too.

And the last loled thing, the suckest text, is the only own thing on him signature.... I mean the BlackDivine.

That's all

Morian.

true.

no blurs,effects,lightings,smudges etc.

also these arent signatures...is pictures with a render excepting

yes... all signatures made by me...

yup

mxcsignaturep.png

background ready from google - text really really ugly - render ugly too neither smudge nor any other tool to make it more beatiful.

true.

no blurs,effects,lightings,smudges etc.

also these arent signatures...is pictures with a render excepting

lol? u like blurs lights and other effects? that makes the sign sucks, thats the reason i dnt use it :S ok one day i will make my best signature ever... but i need to find a theme ^^

overall good but use better renders not with white lines

where can i find them..??

edit: damn :S double post :S is there anyway to delete this post? :S if there isnt u must add one ^^

where can i find them..??

edit: damn :S double post :S is there anyway to delete this post? :S if there isnt u must add one ^^

Well the best site for me is www.planetrenders.net

Create account there and search. Btw Nice your idea but you need more work! Keep it up m8.

lol? u like blurs lights and other effects? that makes the sign sucks, thats the reason i dnt use it :S ok one day i will make my best signature ever... but i need to find a theme ^^

lol?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=76093.0

look this...

what effects and blending options you think that xKenji use?