kILL rb EASILY

hi, i didn't saw that type of exploit here (maybe hidden)

you need buffs: song of venegence + blazing skin (or freezing skin) + berserker spirit + nooblese blessing

1. so, you need to find a raidboss wich is 10 lvl lower than you are (ex. if u are 75 lvl find rb 60-65 lvl)

2. you better be a propeth, so you could buff the rb and his guards with all fighter buffs

3. take off all your equipment then go and hit the raid, then you will turn into stone, and raid start hitting you, and because of your reflect damage buffs he will kill himself and drops best that he can drop, because there wil be no lvl differences between raid and killer (himself):D

working on some l2j servers

i tested it on l2j servers, when you get curse you don't get dmg, but if raid is still hitting you it means exploit works, because you won't die and raid will kill himself by getting damage reflected by you

i dead 5 times but the raid boss finally die

the bug with the pet (see an other post ) is better because you don't lose exp

you just needed to hit rb when your curse ends and then you won't die ;p

It doesn't work anymore , it used to work tho. They've made it so now if you hit the raid boss you'll get the anchor but the rb wont do any damage to you so practically if he doesn't do dmg to you he wont do dmg to himself either so...