Copy items bug (Interlude)

honi01

Interlude (c6)

1.have the dragon or the animals which you can place objects.

2.Turn on the summons and Bookmark i Sumony (Aden or physical) as if iMetos 1kk adena you have 2kk substance suprantat.

3.follow that your Sumony not move instead that it can not fallow you.

4.is Sumony Insert to its inventoiu (Aden or meteriala) by all but can not click ok ok and then to your amount of 0, plus one example where 1kk = 10kk (OK, still can not click ok)

5.Do not forget to make that your summoans no follow Come on then continue until the summons is disappeared previous l2 window summons table (typo where it shows the HP, etc.).disappeared summons as is the behavior of L2 and press OK from your Inventory 1 adena delete (or other items that you copynat)

Everything you have bug.

saw this before long long long long long long... time. Whats how it works.

When you do it you see 2x more items when before, but.... But then you try to do something with this adena (or items) you can't, because its just illusion. After restart adena (or items) disappear. When I did this in 1 server and saw 2x more that items what was just.. WOW!!! But... :)

Anyway, maybe this works somewhere just in my server was fixed...  :-\

ok nice . but when it is just illusion , the dupe bug is then not really an dupe bug or :P ?

anyway ty

It's not a bug at all... Like I said it's just illusion. You won't get NOTHING from this. :)

copy paste form elite.

This was writen in hundred of pages. Only in Lithuanian pages I saw the same maybe 10 times..

Trade someone a weapon( fake) and he gives you his (real) and he gets nothing?

He won't even see that weapon in trade. What about adding a SA to a fake weap? That could change the ID of the weap n make it real or something.

inverliude (c6)

1.have the dragon or the animals which you can place objects.

2.Turn on the summons and Bookmark i Sumony (Aden or physical) as if iMetos 1kk adena you have 2kk substance suprantat.

3.follow that your Sumony not move instead that it can not fallow you.

4.is Sumony Insert to its inventoiu (Aden or meteriala) by all but can not click ok ok and then to your amount of 0, plus one example where 1kk = 10kk (OK, still can not click ok)

5.Do not forget to make that your summoans no follow Come on then continue until the summons is disappeared previous l2 window summons table (typo where it shows the HP, etc.).disappeared summons as is the behavior of L2 and press OK from your Inventory 1 adena delete (or other items that you copynat)

Everything you have bug.

What language is this?

The video is not full and i can't understand it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics