Suggestion What would be your favourite MaxCheaters Staffers Team?

What would be your favourite MaxCheaters Staffers Team?

You can suggest the same staffers team if you want to.

You can suggest up to:

• Co Administrators  (Total: 2)
  • Global Moderators (Total: 3)
  • Gaming Moderators (Total: 4)
  • L2OFF Developer (Total: 2)
  • L2J Developer (Total: 2)
  • L2Client Developer (Total: 2)
  • Graphic Designer (Total: 3)
  • Gold Member (Total: 4)

After a decent number of replies, i will update this topic as a Poll. 

***This is only for suggestion topic***

***Do not Spam***

• Maxtor pinned this topic

Co admin to not exist

Globals, noble and extemedwarf

Gaming moderators not exist

L2off devs Singhed and the one you banned....the brazil one guytis

L2jdev anarchy and hyperblown and xdem

Client nevesoma

Gfx i dont know anyone good here

Gold , trance

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

Co admin to not exist

Globals, noble and extemedwarf

Gaming moderators not exist

L2off devs Singhed and the one you banned....the brazil one guytis

L2jdev anarchy and hyperblown and xdem

Client nevesoma

Gfx i dont know anyone good here

Gold , trance

Agreed to all except nevesoma.

Never answers in disc unless you pay him. + He adapted costumes etc from other games and he is claiming copyrights belong to an L2 server.... Trulululul? 

How can copyrights belong to a private server when skins are obv stolen from epic games ??? Wtf??  Am I wrong?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Never answers in disc unless you pay him. + He adapted costumes etc from other games and he is claiming copyrights belong to an L2 server.... Trulululul? 

How can copyrights belong to a private server when skins are obv stolen from epic games ??? Wtf??  Am I wrong?

What's the purpose/duty of a Client Developer, btw?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

He still supports people in topics here, outside he can suck cock we refer to this website

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amenadiel said:

He still supports people in topics here, outside he can suck cock we refer to this website

Ofc he can and you can do it aswell. If anyone has a problem with that, don't worry I am here to defend you.

• Sad 1

Aight, here's my list.

Co Administrators  (Total: 2)

- @Celestine

- @Zake

Global Moderators (Total: 3)

- @Trance

- @Vince*

- @splicho

L2OFF Developer (Total: 2)

- Doesn't care

L2J Developer (Total: 2)

- @Kara

- @xdem

- @An4rchy

L2Client Developer (Total: 2)

- @deMEV

- @NevesOma or @◄√i®uS►

Graphic Designer (Total: 3)

- @Strain

- @Dection

- @splicho (if not mod)

Gold Member (Total: 4)

- Doesn't care

@Maxtor you may ask why I suggest myself again after 3rd time, well because I am simply one of the most active persons here + I have a lot of moderating experience.

You were the one demoting me from GFX Staff just because I left MXC Skype Group lol.. who tf uses skype in 2k22

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Co Administrators  (Total: 2) -> @splicho - @Celestine
  • Global Moderators (Total: 3) -> @Zake - @NevesOma - @Vince*
  • Gaming Moderators (Total: 4) -> @aLzhite
  • L2OFF Developer (Total: 2) -> @xdem - @Kara
  • L2J Developer (Total: 2) -> @Tryskell - @AbsolutePower
  • L2Client Developer (Total: 2) -> Dunno....
  • Graphic Designer (Total: 3) -> @Vince* - @splicho - @MasterDisaster
  • Gold Member (Total: 4) -> Dunno.... 

MD,Tryskell, AP and others were so experienced to their last positions... i wish they could come back again....!!!!!!  as of myself in GM position i would give a try to do my stuff like any serious staff do. If not GM, GD, could be nice choice too!(For my own position i'm talking about!)
  • Haha 2

On 7/26/2022 at 3:09 PM, splicho said:

Aight, here's my list.

- @Celestine

- @Zake

Global Moderators (Total: 3)

- @Trance

- @Vince*

- @splicho

L2OFF Developer (Total: 2)

- Doesn't care

L2J Developer (Total: 2)

- @Kara

- @xdem

- @An4rchy

L2Client Developer (Total: 2)

- @deMEV

- @NevesOma or @◄√i®uS►

Graphic Designer (Total: 3)

- @Strain

- @Dection

- @splicho (if not mod)

Gold Member (Total: 4)

- Doesn't care

@Maxtor you may ask why I suggest myself again after 3rd time, well because I am simply one of the most active persons here + I have a lot of moderating experience.

You were the one demoting me from GFX Staff just because I left MXC Skype Group lol.. who tf uses skype in 2k22

I dont agree with splicho in global mod or co admin, great power comes with great responsibility and splicho gets irritated quickly and easy! Dont wanna offend but splicho as gfx is good

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kara said:

This kinda remind me how i met my short, blond with big boobs and type of "I only do blowjob, nothing else" Ex-Girlfriend. Once upon a time i was sitting on a couch at a coffee place with a friend. She was working there as waitress and i was talking for PC and some programming and she heard me (she was 20-25% nerd), and she asked if java is cool language and i said yes others are for Pussies 😞 After i said that work she fall in love

She was a bitch and she used to suck other's dick too so i broke up with that bitch.

Moral of the story? Stop saying bitch "Pussy" cause you might end up having relationship with him.

this guy deserve a special title here. 100% without him this forum would be a throneless castle.

- @Celestine

- @Zake

- @Kara

Global Moderators (Total: 3) chose some from above

- @Trance

- @Vince*

- @splicho

- @Kara

- @CriticalError

- @Elfocrash

- @Tryskell