Report Kara - 200e

Pamela32

12 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

skype exist for proofs xd

As you say, and for now there is none. Moderators would probably do some actions if you provide real content.

You should better wait the end of the month to get a real overview of what has been done, since the timelapse is still running.

What I see is you can't even properly explain the agreement you did with Kara'. Before to agree to something you put limits, you define what needs to be done in a given timelapse. Personally, both your explanations and Kara' don't help me to know what was the actual, initial agreement.

"Work on files for 1 month" means strictly nothing. If he is extremely generous, he can work every day. If he is greedy, he can work only one dat. You got no control over what has been produced, and can't (really, even if the beginning seems terrible) blame Kara' since you didn't put any limit yourself.

A clear limit would be "code me 5 customs on a timelapse of 1 month for 200€". It's clear. It can be quantified. It can't be bragged from one side or another.

You seem like a old couple on a bed, trying to steal the maximum amount of the cover of each other.

he was banned for exactly same thing before, taking money upfront and ignoring/avoiding/not doing what he agreed to do. You can't call it in any other way than scam, on every new account it's just different wall of excuses.

1 minute ago, AlmostGood said:

he was banned for exactly same thing before, taking money upfront and ignoring/avoiding/not doing what he agreed to do. You can't call it in any other way than scam, on every new account it's just different wall of excuses.

Well, if it's true it's a shame.

MxC should be used as a middle man and pick some fees from it, that would avoid such scenario.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kara` said:

Oh and something i read: punishment while he is inner circle of the MaxCheaters team

I'm cleary not in the inner circle of maxcheaters i'm just old member and most of "reports" i had were of bad misunderstanding deals like yours. As you said the codes i did for you cost around 50e. You have 15-20 more days to go. What u though ill do 5000e codes for 200e? 

Again for 300 time i say that u agreed on me saying " I won't work everyday. I'll work every 2-3 days." So report is useless. 

5000e java code? what ur coding bro, new geo engine? lmao

its like waking up the dead when somebody gets reported the forum is on fire!

reminds me (what century is this?) of burnwitch52.jpg

kara the last java services seller ban him because (envy?) he makes money from codes that all of you know them but bored to sell/share or work for somebody like pamela32 because you have something better to do :keepo: he is not the guy who will not solve or deliver so i recommend to calm and do your jobs (not stay dead) pamela i see that you indeed have an attitude.

example:  i dont make that "he will delete all my files"

because he removed 2 files that might have been useless indeed :/ I think that is a misunderstanding that skype can solve nothing more to do here.

27 minutes ago, Lin2Dev said:

5000e java code? what ur coding bro, new geo engine? lmao

offtopic:

there is no geoengine in lineage 2, its java related stuff just to pump up the price.

In native nscoft L2Server  it's one class(CGeodata) and couple methods in it, engine is more complicated then that.

Edited by LightFusionMain
  • Haha 1

I can attest that he does finish the job and in fact even does a lot of work for free. Even with his untimely delivery and abrupt long absences I cant complain.

Seems like your agreement was rather ambiguous and a bit abstract, however as a developer he should know the value of 200$ worth of lineage code 

Where you been buddy? Missed you for like 3 weeks 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GLO said:

I can attest that he does finish the job and in fact even does a lot of work for free. Even with his untimely delivery and abrupt long absences I cant complain.

Seems like your agreement was rather ambiguous and a bit abstract, however as a developer he should know the value of 200$ worth of lineage code 

Where you been buddy? Missed you for like 3 weeks 

looks like i was not wrong at all.

kara is a dick , keep that in mind ( bump this topic so others can see it too every time you can )

you trusted a dick and he did what a dick would do

and even if every person alive agrees that it was a scam i dont think kara would give you even 1 euro back so just forget about that.

my suggestion: dont ban kara, coz he will just make a new account ( again ).

Let him be the dick he is to everyone who cant see it so eventually no one will ever talk to him or even read his posts.

ps there are others that have a good reputation ( not the numbers ) that can work for or with you.

19 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

looks like i was not wrong at all.

kara is a dick , keep that in mind ( bump this topic so others can see it too every time you can )

you trusted a dick and he did what a dick would do

and even if every person alive agrees that it was a scam i dont think kara would give you even 1 euro back so just forget about that.

my suggestion: dont ban kara, coz he will just make a new account ( again ).

Let him be the dick he is to everyone who cant see it so eventually no one will ever talk to him or even read his posts.

ps there are others that have a good reputation ( not the numbers ) that can work for or with you.

example @gvb  i prepay this guy 50e to work together .. then he dint had time and he return instatly all money .. rare guys like him ...

28 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

example @gvb  i prepay this guy 50e to work together .. then he dint had time and he return instatly all money .. rare guys like him ...

I'm for fair deals. People who work with me do not allow me to accept other orders. Constantly gives me a job :)
My reputation is weak on mxc, but soon I will raise it in this forum.

I wish you solve problems, you can not leave everything as it is. That next time at other user did not have problems.

A strange programmer who writes 10 lines per week. 1.15 drains per day. :D

It's sad to see all this "criticism" from people who just want more drama. I'm basically wasting my time since the topic is not valid and there is no "scam". Our deal is still on, i didn't deny to work with him. 

To those all these years who call me "scammer" like AlmostGood e.t.c i won't really write anything cause you're common trolls in forum 10 years now. You joined this community to just view Talensi drama topic and any report topic from week to week. 

To people like gvb who don't know i have to say i didn't write 10 lines of code. You don't know me, you don't know my work, so don't have opinion over me. 

About the topic itself there is no skype deal cause everything is done by phone. I told him that ill work from time to time as much i consider that 200e can cover (It's my DECISION so i can even charge 70e per a hour nobody can judge.) I told him that i sometimes won't work 2-3 days and ill work whenever i want at night. In these 20 days i would write a code equal to the money he gave which i already cover around 70-80e. I accept if he is disappointed but that his problem. When someone tell you i won't work all the time and ill work every 2-3 days and you accept and 3 days later you start being ironic it's simply sad.

No problem with Pamela32 our deal from my side is still open even tho he claimed unauthorized transaction in paypal and being ironic days now.

When he request stuff like delete spawns or change color system in client thats obviously not my job. When he asked me for an assist code i delivered it in less than few hours. When he asked for a attribute system with exact same html as official i left friends to return at home to make it in less than few hours. It's not like he asked a code and i didn't make it. The stuff he says i didn't finish are out of my league like delete spawns in xmls from a pack i dont know how the structure work, change color system in chat (which is client based even though he insist i need to make a system for it..)

The topic is just an attraction for the same people who flame me years now and this won't change. Is funny how you guys provoke someone to change yet you don't let him improve at all cause every time you flame him. Idiots behind computer who just join maxcheaters for drama say that i'm loser.

Pathetic in my opinion to people like AlmostGood. Yeah, i'm the "cancer" of maxcheaters, no you who flame on each report topic or at tales topics. I'm the cancer cause from 500 clients i had in my life the 5 - 8 had bad deal with me. True mate you're right, go ahead spam "ban accessdenied" you give meaning to forum. :)

@Tryskell Is sad to get an image of me because of 3-4 people over years. Non of the people who are happy with ur job open a topic to write opinion about you. Only the bad one. So people just view the bad one only. Other than that you can check my topic for people's comment and judge by your self. Don't believe anything or anyone who just join for flame. The deal is on and i didn't stop it or did something wrong. Pamela32 is common Greek guy who believe he can buy your soul for 200e. 

------ Conclusion from my side ------

The topic is useless cause our deal was "i will work whenever i want to cover the 200e", "i will work every 2-3 days".

I didn't go against the deal neither blocked him. And in the end i dont see why i need feel bad cause this guy believe that he can buy the world for 200 damn euro. The funny part is that i told him in phone that even after time expire ill continue help me. 

Funny thing. Goodnight from me.

P.S. Silvershadow downvote me for no reason, gvp advertise himself. Good you guys what this forum need. Let cancerous Kara` go and keep talenski lovers, almostgood good person and a the rest trolls who flame in maxcheaters before even go online. 

Edited by Kara`

5 hours ago, Tryskell said:

What I see is you can't even properly explain the agreement you did with Kara'. Before to agree to something you put limits, you define what needs to be done in a given timelapse. Personally, both your explanations and Kara' don't help me to know what was the actual, initial agreement.

I already explained it 1000 times. I'll work whenever i want to cover this 200e amount in X days. That guy though ill work everyday for 200e thats what he misunderstood even tho in phone i was very clear that 1. ill work every 2-3 days 2. ill work in my PC or in VPS so i can join at 3-4 night.  He didn't buy me VPS and he kept calling me at evening that i couldnt work to join his PC cause later he wanted to sleep. If you think i lie to cover my ass then go ahead and don't believe me but i can show u or even better i can get u in contact iwth people who pay me more for codes than this so no way i would accept 200e for daily codes. Its unfair as fuck. Anyway goodluck.