Report Kara - 200e

Pamela32

Hello guys ..

warning my english sucks & i cant write exacly what happend*

i was about dont report him at all ... and then i thing ppl must see what he really do ..

lets start

Our deal was 300e per month to work ... any time that he wanna he join in my pc to work in my files...

In order to start he ask me to pay him 200e as friend ... QQ to me

Our start was terrible .. by mistake i told him delete wrong folders .. and almost i lost my project .. ( i m terrible )

Thanks god i recover files with the help my previus developer...

On start i ask him something easy .. remove all spawns from L2jmobius ..

He did it .. and my pc alsmost gonna explose from errors !!

He stay over night and he remove all scripts ! everything !! i try to take some buffs from newbie helper and dint work ..

i try to talk at some npcs that i test spawn and was full errors !!

I hire him as profesonal to do a good clean on my files .. and what he done ? worst job than me ..

I say ok he dont know files .. then i stay 1 hour on my pc and i fully clean files with 0 ERROR  , wtf

next request was parse source from  IDEA to ECLIPSE ... 

He did it about 98% .. he saw 2 errors & his solution was .. delete those lines .. instead to understand why those lines exist !!!!

I start worry hard on this... 

Then tottaly dissapointed .. i ask him to do a pvp zone into Peace zone... 

He did it .. while some skills dint work at all .. 

Totaly dissapointed .. i ask him from 200e 150e back .. he refuse ... 

then i try to find a solution to work with this Profesonal .. i ask him to create codes at his project and send me as diffs .. i dint trust him any more to work into my pc

how to trust a guy who remove codes with errors instead of fix them ?

he start well .. he send me a code that i like .. i was happy finaly ( i dint test it yet .. i need some to adapt to my project .. i hope its working)

passed some days more .. and he created one more ..  those codes cost about 40e both

then i ask him to take codes from another project .. he copy a code 10 lines abd thats all

i text him to do some more work to do at least some code copy from the other project but he dont even responce ..

sadly he is the only one who sell* some codes here so he work for many guys together..

on start he told me what he can work .. he saw the files .. he say all are ok .. 

So he sold me 

2 codes  that cost about 40e & a ready one  for 200e

He ask me to RENT HIM  VPS  to work there when he wants and of course i told him no .. imagine if i rent him vps and he delete half server bcs he see errors ..

i dont ask ban i ask about 150e back and keep 50e for his codes

I know he will spam now but i dont care , i wont answer i know he wont get any punishment while he is inner circle of the MaxCheaters team

He told me on start ask @Designatix  he know me dont worry for scam 

I m since 2007 here ( its my 2 account ) i have work with many developers 1st time see such a guy

Propably he know to work better at other projects .. i dont know ..  but he dint even try to work at least for 200e ...

anyway 

i found today and other ppl reports for his incomplete job

@kavvadi user also report him for same reason

Here 

@Mikoto XV try to report him .. but with his english he couldnt 

here 

How many others will report him and forum team will cover him i dont know .. i hope many ppl see this and take care before hire someone..

Nothing to report for me. From the begin of our deal i said 200e is not enough to buy buy 3 codes. Especialy when the one i made cost 50e already. I was clear that i won't work everyday. Ill work every 2-3 days. If you're upset thats your problem.

Just a vote system cost 50e and u though u can buy me everyday for just 200e for a month? 

In phone i was clear i WON'T work everyday. It was 100% clear and you agreed. I don't see any reason of the report. 

It was our deal and you're just a poor Greek who think he can buy a dev for 30 days of work everyday. Other's are stupid that pay 50 and 100e for a system. It was our deal and u agreed. If you're mad thats your problem, u shouldn't agree at all. And cut the lies for the shit. I said im not familiar with ur shit project so ill make all codes in my PC and send you as i did. The things i sended you worked just fine. You just started being ironic cause i didn't work everyday. 

@SweeTs Really mate do me a favor and drop it. Has nothing to do with scam e.t.c it was a deal of working every 2-3 days. He just started being ironic after he see i didnt't respond for 1.5 - 2 days. 

PS. let's ignore the fact that u claimed unauthorized transcation in paypal

GMl05ql.png

Also grow up and be a man. You really bring up old reports from others that got locked just to attract more drama in topic? You think i would scam for 200e and lose my account? Deal with it u agreed on the fact i said i won't work every day. YOU AGREED. 

Edited by Kara`

1 hour ago, Pamela32 said:

Hello guys ..

warning my english sucks & i cant write exacly what happend*

i was about dont report him at all ... and then i thing ppl must see what he really do ..

lets start

Our deal was 300e per month to work ... any time that he wanna he join in my pc to work in my files...

In order to start he ask me to pay him 200e as friend ... QQ to me

Our start was terrible .. by mistake i told him delete wrong folders .. and almost i lost my project .. ( i m terrible )

Thanks god i recover files with the help my previus developer...

On start i ask him something easy .. remove all spawns from L2jmobius ..

He did it .. and my pc alsmost gonna explose from errors !!

He stay over night and he remove all scripts ! everything !! i try to take some buffs from newbie helper and dint work ..

i try to talk at some npcs that i test spawn and was full errors !!

I hire him as profesonal to do a good clean on my files .. and what he done ? worst job than me ..

I say ok he dont know files .. then i stay 1 hour on my pc and i fully clean files with 0 ERROR  , wtf

next request was parse source from  IDEA to ECLIPSE ... 

He did it about 98% .. he saw 2 errors & his solution was .. delete those lines .. instead to understand why those lines exist !!!!

I start worry hard on this... 

Then tottaly dissapointed .. i ask him to do a pvp zone into Peace zone... 

He did it .. while some skills dint work at all .. 

Totaly dissapointed .. i ask him from 200e 150e back .. he refuse ... 

then i try to find a solution to work with this Profesonal .. i ask him to create codes at his project and send me as diffs .. i dint trust him any more to work into my pc

how to trust a guy who remove codes with errors instead of fix them ?

he start well .. he send me a code that i like .. i was happy finaly ( i dint test it yet .. i need some to adapt to my project .. i hope its working)

passed some days more .. and he created one more ..  those codes cost about 40e both

then i ask him to take codes from another project .. he copy a code 10 lines abd thats all

i text him to do some more work to do at least some code copy from the other project but he dont even responce ..

sadly he is the only one who sell* some codes here so he work for many guys together..

on start he told me what he can work .. he saw the files .. he say all are ok .. 

So he sold me 

2 codes  that cost about 40e & a ready one  for 200e

He ask me to RENT HIM  VPS  to work there when he wants and of course i told him no .. imagine if i rent him vps and he delete half server bcs he see errors ..

i dont ask ban i ask about 150e back and keep 50e for his codes

I know he will spam now but i dont care , i wont answer i know he wont get any punishment while he is inner circle of the MaxCheaters team

He told me on start ask @Designatix  he know me dont worry for scam 

I m since 2007 here ( its my 2 account ) i have work with many developers 1st time see such a guy

Propably he know to work better at other projects .. i dont know ..  but he dint even try to work at least for 200e ...

anyway 

i found today and other ppl reports for his incomplete job

@kavvadi user also report him for same reason

Here 

@Mikoto XV try to report him .. but with his english he couldnt 

here 

How many others will report him and forum team will cover him i dont know .. i hope many ppl see this and take care before hire someone..

I have also reported him in the past, but no one gives a shit, he knows Java, but no l2, that's why he has always been a donor. Anyway there is no reason in reporting him, just don't work with him. Simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

I have also reported him in the past, but no one gives a shit, he knows Java, but no l2, that's why he has always been a donor. Anyway there is no reason in reporting him, just don't work with him. Simple as that. 

Invalid. I do know L2 but i don't know each structure of pack. But the code he asked he received pretty fast and it was quality he just being ironic cause i didnt work everyday. Simply no reason to report as he agreed. In phone we talked i cleary told him ill work whenever i want and i might not work for 2-3 days, he said ok. So report topic is out of the question.

Still i wait for an apologize for the way u talk to me and how ironic you're Mr. Pamela32 and u can send me on skype again.

@JohnBoy13 also he got mad cause he asked me to change color system in lineage 2 and i tried explain him that is not java side, and he insist that i need make a system for color from java. 

Edited by Kara`

You will work when u like ok I F@CKING ACCEPT THAT

What u did at 20 days? 2 codes and 1 copy ? xd i know your friends wont ban u 

i dont reply again , guys take care.

Oh and something i read: punishment while he is inner circle of the MaxCheaters team

I'm cleary not in the inner circle of maxcheaters i'm just old member and most of "reports" i had were of bad misunderstanding deals like yours. As you said the codes i did for you cost around 50e. You have 15-20 more days to go. What u though ill do 5000e codes for 200e? 

Again for 300 time i say that u agreed on me saying " I won't work everyday. I'll work every 2-3 days." So report is useless. 

17 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

You will work when u like ok I F@CKING ACCEPT THAT

What u did at 20 days? 2 codes and 1 copy ? xd i know your friends wont ban u 

i dont reply again , guys take care.

I don't have any friend in this forum. (Even if i talk with mods this don't mean they help me. Most of them chat banned me in past more than any average user). Most "reports" as i wrote are bad trades and misunderstanding. I'm not stupid to lose my account over few bucks that i can take in 3-4 days. Be smart. 

In our conversation by phone i said ill work whenever i want and sometimes i might no work for 2-3 days. You agreed. 

True i had bad time in ur PC trying to understand ur pack since is out of my leaque but the code u asked i made it within 2 hours and it was perfect (dont say the opposite or lie it was like official).

If you're disappointed u can apologize to me in skype for the ironic way u talked like the "psolara mou esy ola sta @@ s" and we continue do the rest. As u have 15-20 days more. This report is useless. If i agreed in working everyday then yes u had the right to report me cause i didn't answer you 2 days but in our PHONE i said multiple times i sometimes no work 3 days and u agreed.

Still i wait for your apologize in skype cause i was talking fine to you while u were ironic as fuck. You didn't appreciate that i left friends to return home fast to make your shit-code.

I'll write with big font in case you missed:

Our deal was the following: I'll work whenever i want, ill do the codes in my PC, i might no work 2-3 days sometimes. You agreed. End of story.

Oh and kiddo remember what i told you few days ago. I told u even tho our deal is X days ill continue help you even after our time expire. And ill do as many codes as i think worth the amount u gave. If i do 1 code everyday for 30 days the amount will be higher than the one you gave. Simply outstanding. You think i'm idiot who work for 3 euro per day ? Also what was ur request? To change language in chat? I explained i can't do that cause is client, no java. I even guided you to and pasted the lines and the files still u insisted.

PS. the codes i made for you worth 30e? ROFL. The assist i made cost 40e and the other cost 40-50e. We re already in 90-100e. There are 15-20 days more for another 100e still i would make more codes for you if u didn't say stuff like this. Being ironic is bad.

And i have nothing against you, just cut the ironic as i mentioned and we continue the work. You will get more than u gave. 

And please don't write the word scam again. I didn't scam you, i didn't disappear. You really flame me for no reason and i find it really offensive. 

Edited by Kara`

13 minutes ago, sotid said:

I got scammed by kara too , I paid him 10 euros and he added me codes of 10 dollars.

xD bitch.

Anyway enough with shit-drama spam. Please any mod lock this or even better remove. There is no scam. It's our deal, he agreed. Now idk why he complain.

@SweeTs Please drop it. it's not scam or bad trade. He agreed and he complain. 

@Pamela32 my last message to you. You have no reason to report me since im inside our deal. You're just greedy. If you want to continue work with me apologize in skype and we continue, u have 15 more days for 120-130 euro codes.

Edited by Kara`

While there isn't a real scam, the offer itself is, at best, shady.

You basically don't give any result count - you can or can't work, ok. But normally you work for a counted result which can be appreciated in the end of the contract - like, 5 customs spread coded over the whole month. Or 10. Or 1. With the freedom to break and revert what you did for the whole duration time.

It looks like the customer wasn't aware of that information, and accepted a deal you - maybe voluntary or not, not my point to judge, moreover when we miss informations - didn't seem to express perfectly.

@Pamela32 you should provide initial deal as a proof. You maybe misunderstood the initial terms of @Kara`.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Upvote 1

The situation is ordinary.
There are 2 options.
1. Money back
2. finish order without any questions.
p.s why do you agree to work through Team Viewer? This is not very convenient, and takes at least 2 times more time to work.

AccessRetard doing his best for ruining this forum =) that's pretty nice , the more people would get his qualified soopa services in "very restricted private scammers proof pay to place marketplace " part of the forum, the more chances to convince the payable customers, to switch on other communities, or even forget about doomed lineage2.

Edited by LightFusionMain
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Invalid. I do know L2 but i don't know each structure of pack. But the code he asked he received pretty fast and it was quality he just being ironic cause i didnt work everyday. Simply no reason to report as he agreed. In phone we talked i cleary told him ill work whenever i want and i might not work for 2-3 days, he said ok. So report topic is out of the question.

Still i wait for an apologize for the way u talk to me and how ironic you're Mr. Pamela32 and u can send me on skype again.

@JohnBoy13 also he got mad cause he asked me to change color system in lineage 2 and i tried explain him that is not java side, and he insist that i need make a system for color from java. 

Bullshit. 1 v 1 me with prophet. 

39 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

While there isn't a real scam, the offer itself is, at best, shady.

You basically don't give any result count - you can or can't work, ok. But normally you work for a counted result which can be appreciated in the end of the contract - like, 5 customs spread coded over the whole month. Or 10. Or 1. With the freedom to break and revert what you did for the whole duration time.

It looks like the customer wasn't aware of that information, and accepted a deal you - maybe voluntary or not, not my point to judge, moreover when we miss informations - didn't seem to express perfectly.

@Pamela32 you should provide initial deal as a proof. You maybe misunderstood the initial terms of @Kara`.

I ask him to work on his files freya and mine etinas fate on his pc so he could work any time and faster as he say .(.i will pay another guy to adapt the codes...) i ask him to take codes not write from 0 .. and he did copy 1 code 10 lines  while 7 days passed .. i ask him thats it ? And he never answered.. skype exist for proofs xd

I dnt wanna much bla bla for this .. i dont ask ban .. i just wanna inform forum , anyway so many reports and inner circle working perfect 

Now he wanna continue after report ? That's proof his incomplete work .. anyway 

Edited by Pamela32