Report Kara - 200e

Pamela32

2 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

looks like i was not wrong at all.

kara is a dick , keep that in mind ( bump this topic so others can see it too every time you can )

you trusted a dick and he did what a dick would do

and even if every person alive agrees that it was a scam i dont think kara would give you even 1 euro back so just forget about that.

my suggestion: dont ban kara, coz he will just make a new account ( again ).

Let him be the dick he is to everyone who cant see it so eventually no one will ever talk to him or even read his posts.

ps there are others that have a good reputation ( not the numbers ) that can work for or with you.

1. Call me dick as many times u want, you don't know me.

2. Downvote as many times you want, you prove how dick you're

3. Why i need to return euros back? I am inside our deal, i'm doin my work. The month is not over yet + i said ill help him afterwards few days ago. If i return the money back its scam by his side to me. 

You're damn dummy.

PS. kiddo add me on skype, i can show u at least 6 clients i work and they paid more than 200e all in one and they are happy. Those unfortunately won't bother join comment. But anytime u want u can pm me to give u my skype and ask them if u think im dick ;) i'm glad to prove you wrong anytime, but u won't do we both know u just a flammer. 

Edited by Kara`

at first i thought you chose to be a dick but now i see you dont even realize that you are a dick and that makes you a stupid dick, you made your image even worse ( any sane intelligent person that reads what and how you write can see that ( not you ofc coz you dont belong to any of those 2 categories ) ).

so 
1: not only me but everyone knows you( not in a good way ).
2:only a mentally challenged person would call someone who downvotes a dick a dick ( take your time to read this ).
3:as mentioned above it is only normal for an idiot not to know why and that he is an idiot, it's the rest of us that suffer from their stupidity.

i dont need to ask the people who trust you if they trust you, if they knew they are making a mistake they would not be making it ( pamela was one of them and now he knows, as i suggested, you should be allowed to be the dick you are so everyone eventually realizes it  ).

Please keep being you, for as long as you can.

8 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

offtopic:

there is no geoengine in lineage 2, its java related stuff just to pump up the price.

In native nscoft L2Server  it's one class(CGeodata) and couple methods in it, engine is more complicated then that.

Everyone knows that. L2J just needed a name for abstraction to be able to use different implementation (no Geo, Geo + PN file, Geo based PF, Navmesh, ...)

why instead not banning pamela for try to ruining his reputation and breaking the deal with false accusations since the deal is still on as we speak?

did you cancel your deal pamela or still on?

did you provide proofs of scam pamela? no?

guess what?

there is a rule...

for false accusations....

my opinion is ban pamela if i was kara i would fuck the shit out of you, for the way you try to make him work in first place not for coming here,  i would not do you the favor to work with you in kara's place after this topic is a deal breaker by you without proofs.

Edit: THE ONLY PROOF IS THAT YOU MAKE A DISPUTE I JUST SAW IT WTF! YOU'RE THE SCAMMER HERE!

Edited by Nightw0lf

3 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

why instead not banning pamela for try to ruining his reputation and breaking the deal with false accusations since the deal is still on as we speak?

guess what?

there is a rule...

my opinion is ban pamela if i was kara i would fuck the shit out of you, for the way you try to make him work in first place not for coming here,  i would not do you the favor to work with you in kara's place after this topic is a deal breaker by you without proofs.

16 hours ago, Kara` said:

xD bitch.

Anyway enough with shit-drama spam. Please any mod lock this or even better remove. There is no scam. It's our deal, he agreed. Now idk why he complain.

@SweeTs Please drop it. it's not scam or bad trade. He agreed and he complain. 

@Pamela32 my last message to you. You have no reason to report me since im inside our deal. You're just greedy. If you want to continue work with me apologize in skype and we continue, u have 15 more days for 120-130 euro codes.

xd

f8HMNG6.png

1 code copy from l2pride took him 4 days .. from 9 of month until 13 ..

this one

yBp6uCF.png

while i had ask him 4 codes to copy .. he did this .. then i ask him something about a system message color .. he answer me and that was his work 

i dont wanna talk anymore , one guy told me to report him bcs at least new players must know...

thats all. i dont wanna be banned for his actions , i dont care.

Edited by Pamela32

3 hours ago, GLO said:

Glad to see you are alive, let me know when you are ready again

Not very soon. Maybe in few days. Haven't you find dev yet?

Even tho u do nice job by urself i only did datapack development. 

3 hours ago, xxdem said:

pamela o gianakis simera me kernaei potaki me ta dika sou lefta file

[GR] Oxi re ekeina ta ebala stin akri gia na parw na faw turopites, trow ta lefta proigoumenou scam ROFL :goodsir:[/GR]

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

guess what?

there is a rule...

Thanks for being logical person but he don't try to ruin my reputation. The only that makes me feel sad is that he tried dig old topics from year that others like kavvadi reported me and tries create negative view against me. It's like he don't enough valid proofs and he need past help too. 

In phone our deal was very cleary and i did repeat it 3 times infront of my friends in a nargile cafe and my words were the following: "I won't work everyday. Ill work every 2-3 days, and in my PC or VPS cause i usually work at 3-5 morning". Not only by the 5-8th day that i didn't join for 2 days he started being ironic and say things like "πασα μου @@ σου ολα" but he also called me on phone at 7:00 evening that i was outside home to tell me that he can't work at night so i should enter in his PC at evening or night (2nd part of deal that we broke). 

He is not bad person even tho the claim in paypal of unauthorized transcation is a bitch and fake move. He is just a typical person (mostly Greek even tho i feel shame im Greek too), that he think he can buy a dev's life for few bucks.

He had the right to ban me if i did the followings:

1. Agreed on a deal of daily work in server but i didn't join or ignore him.

2. Give him codes that never worked. (It never happened cause 2-3 codes i gave him in 10 days were perfect and even their htmls)

3. Ignore him for more than 3-4 days or give no sign of life 

4. Let the month pass without any work done that explain the amount of money he gave.

Non of them is broken so far. I stopped working 2 days ago since i saw the paypal dispute and a negative balance on my account. The month is still goin on and he has a 120 +/- amount to spend in codes. 

Also i did mention to him via skype this time that even if month expire i would still help him. 

About the codes i made for him were exactly as he wanted, even the html in the attribute system he said he didn't like and i chaged it right away. So this topic is pretty much useless. Nobody can buy a dev for a month for 200e. 

6 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

xd

You're really amateur guy. I can even start posting your shit-words you wrote me on skype and the whole thing will turn out against you. Continue diggin 3 years report from sad guys like you just to attract and make your topic harder cause is too soft. 

Our deal is still on, if you apologize to me for the paypal dispute and the language u used vs me u caused to me we can continue.

I'm the only person who accepted to talk to you via phone when i was outside for 10-15 min and the only person who left friends in middle of coffee to return home to make your code (and don't say this is a lie cause you know i did it). 

Grow up please, if i were scammer or bad person i wouldn't have 5 pages of people saying thanks in my topic. I would have 50 reports and 1 good comment. 

@big man bill Expect me soon in few days.

Edited by Kara`

You only post a photo i dont respond for 2 3 daya which is inside our deal and you dont post the photos that ieft friends t do the code or when you told me html is fine and i changed exact the way you wanted. You cant make me seem bad person cause im not. I have people in my skype who own me 100 200 euro and i dont report yet when a bitch client greed like you is miserable i get reported. The clients who own me money are online now and they can confirm it and that i helped them a lot.

I don't give a shit the rules are rules @Pamela32 should follow them now he should be banned for not following the rules and posting false accusations and scam dispute on @Kara`!

This topic is against the rules and @Pamela32 should be banned for this and the guys who defended him should reconsider their place here specially @Tryskell what the fuck is he doing here taking the place of @Pamela32 standing without any proofs and give a drama queen speech about the rest following somebody without posting any proofs you're ALL SHEEPS think for your selfs!

EDIT: the offtopics should be warned too is against the rules and the moderators are too soft/afk lately.

1 hour ago, Pamela32 said:

i dont wanna talk anymore , one guy told me to report him bcs at least new players must know...

thats all. i dont wanna be banned for his actions , i dont care.

What you think is here playground? You dont seem to understand the gravity of this topic or LETS HAVE FUN and give us the name of the guy who told you so he gets the ban instead of you? what you say? you think this is funny? when you report somebody to be a scammer when on top you dispute him what you expect? and instead of apology you still say "HIS ACTIONS" WTF.

Edited by Nightw0lf

20 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I don't give a shit the rules are rules @Pamela32 should follow them now he should be banned for not following the rules and posting false accusations and scam dispute on @Kara`!

This topic is against the rules and @Pamela32 should be banned for this and the guys who defended him should reconsider their place here specially @Tryskell what the fuck is he doing here taking the place of @Pamela32 standing without any proofs and give a drama queen speech about the rest following somebody without posting any proofs you're ALL SHEEPS think for your selfs!

EDIT: the offtopics should be warned too is against the rules and the moderators are too soft/afk lately.

Relax. Pamela32 don't deserve ban as you said. Just junk topic cause its invalid and he try make me bad so hardly that he even dig old reports from 2015. Tryskell on the other hand express his opinion, he is objective he didn't take anyone's side. The only person who need chat ban is GVB who advertise himself over my report section.

So again thanks for not brag like other kiddo but the topic itself its useless. Still i expect an apologize from the guy for the paypal trouble he caused + the bad language he used. Later when i go home ill post photos of him being ironic to me cause i didn't work for 1-2 days and i answer him in a nice way. 

21 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Relax. Pamela32 don't deserve ban as you said. Just junk topic cause its invalid and he try make me bad so hardly that he even dig old reports from 2015. Tryskell on the other hand express his opinion, he is objective he didn't take anyone's side. The only person who need chat ban is GVB who advertise himself over my report section.

So again thanks for not brag like other kiddo but the topic itself its useless. Still i expect an apologize from the guy for the paypal trouble he caused + the bad language he used. Later when i go home ill post photos of him being ironic to me cause i didn't work for 1-2 days and i answer him in a nice way. 

Yeah (I never read his posts he overanalyze) so I ASSUMED and I take that back.

No way I step off this one!

So the next retard client of yours or mine or whoever comes here think he has the upper hand without proofs or even worse making a dispute should know that he must be good in his side first.

Edited by Nightw0lf