L2J Nice Team (Classic)

Hello Maxcheaters!) :troll:

And I'll start with the fact that someone does not understand what is lineage 2 classic I will explain!

l2-pic-3.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions

• What is Lineage 2 Classic?

Classic L2 L2 is an update based on the early stages of the game, (Chaotic Chronicle) but incorporating elements of grace and subsequent expansions as H5, also, the UI and graphics correspond to the latest update of GOD giving it a more fresh air the game.

• Lineage 2 update Classic is GOD?

No, both Classic and GOD are spread across different servers are different games, so do not affect each other.

• What happens with the comforts of GOD: Awakening Patch, NPC Buffer, Mentoring ....?

L2 Classic does not have any of that, if you've played versions between C1 and Grace know the type of game that awaits you, you could say that the experience is more hardcore than GOD ... and for veteran players (the public for the it goes Classic) much more nostalgic

• What about updates?

According to the statement by the creators, L2 Classic receive content updates in the same way it does GOD, the game currently amounts to a cross between Prelude and C1 and the aim is to expand the game slowly until Interlude / Kamael but in a way that the essence of the old L2 is maintained, fully differential current GOD.

Well! Now we know what's Lineage 2 Classic

Now I'll tell you about team

image.png

Nice Team this is a new team which is based on L2jserver. Our goal is the full implementation of Chronicles classic! We decided to put our old Internet 120 revision for clarity, how is the server. At the moment 135 revision, many of which are made and corrected.

Protocol:606/19

What are the requirements to run server?
The requirements are: Java 8(JDK), MySQL 5.5

Basic fixes:

1.Processed packet under classic
2.Spawnpoints characters off-like
3.The maximum level 75
4.Spawn mobs on off-like
5.The stats of the characters off-like
6.Removed unnecessary siege, doors
7.Completely revised code fixed more than 800 warnings 
8.Skill Tree off-like
9.Removed the "flying ships"
10.Removed unnecessary items
11.Work on the skills
12.Redesigned all the quests off-like
13.Clans and Alliances off-like
14.Mail off-like
15.Teleports off-like
16.Redesigned many dialogues
17.Removed Olympiad

18.Rework all quest reward
19.Reworked a lot dialogues
20.Rework drop EXP/SP for all monsters

21.Rework Zones

Not all of the basic fixes are 120 revision! If you want to see them then please contact me in Skype:Lolians051

Links:

Client
Server
Patch
Website development team

Small Gallery Lineage 2 Classic

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Open Beta Testing

Who wants to take part in Open Beta Testing!

It's a chance to find out what the difference between 120 revision and 135 revision!  

Link

Open beta testing will begin on 05.06.2015

Edited by DXVSI

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I would recommend going with this project unless you have a large disposable income to use. After reviewing the price list and what it says, then after some questions to the developer this seems like a costly system.

From his price list you have the following options, prices are in US and done via PayPal;

For Classic 1.0 files (final):
$350.00 for full SVN access ($270 each month after)
$200.00 for full SVN access to compiled packs ($150.00 each month after)

$300.00 for current source files (no SVN access)
$150.00 for compiled pack (noSVN access)

For Classic 2.0 files (in development):
$500 for full SVN access (380$ each month after)
$350 for full SVN access to compiled packs ($270.00 each month after)

$400 for current source files (no SVN access)
$250 for compiled pack (no SVN access)

$100 for Classic Geodata

Getting access to the SVN system means you have to pay each month to keep your access going. With non SVN access you get no fixes or updates; the ONLY way to get updates is to pay for monthly SVN access. When purchasing anything it is up to YOU to figure out the fees and add them into the cost of whatever you wish to buy, the seller will not help you figure it out.

Thoughts and/or suggestions because to me it seems like a lot of money for a java based emulator. Seems like a nice project but I feel spending that kind of money each month is a bit much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...