interlude [Acis] Lineage Selia Reborn Interlude Pvp 6Th 2014 Grand Opening At 19:30 All Be There!

SeliaTheBam

Im working on aCis for 20 years brah. So u claim to have fixed EVERY PROBLEM? :O Dats a heavy claim,u sure u can live up to it?

Remind me why ur l2magic pack server sank da first time pl0x.

Im working on aCis for 20 years brah. So u claim to have fixed EVERY PROBLEM? :o Dats a heavy claim,u sure u can live up to it?

Remind me why ur l2magic pack server sank da first time pl0x.

cant make a discussion with someone which has -1 IQ  if you want proofs about our pack send me pm in forum 

Still no answer why u already failed once. But save it anyway,Im pretty sure u gonna post da first lie it pops up in ur shitbucket u call a head.

we failed? l2selia had 800 players everyday without x2 and if you want  check here http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=l2selia  and about why we close it because we had some problems with our partner which now isnt in team . anyway lets close this discussion here stop spam for more posts.

what is our pack l2magic ? are you idiot or you do like idiot? we are working in aCis pack more than 2 years and we have fixed every problem this pack had so first learn about us and then comment . second we are trying to make a bit diffrence in L2Selia reborn not a big diffrence cause as you see most of them want one easy server 1 hour farm and then pvp cause they hadnt time to farm etc just they want they come back from work to play a bit of pvp .

plz bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUaWSmqRHc4

stop lie , and enjoy the video.

gtp

i had said that much  player record this video when i gave to everybody 10k votes to play pvp cause i decide with players to make reborn of l2selia and he ask me to give rb because cant buy or dont know why forhis friend  and now they told me that is corrupt anyway you can ask players if server had corrupt have fun guys BUMP!