hellbound [L2Jrussian] L2 Addicted X25 Opening !

High5

Ladies and Gentleman we present  you L2 addicted in all its splendor!

True Adventure begins NOW!!

Unique Server Files, Flawless Geodata & Pathfinding and many more!!

Challenge yourself to discover the true meaning of Lineage][!!

Opening :

Beta : 25.12.2013 ,18:00 GMT +2

Grand Opening : 26.12.2013 ,  20:00 GMT +2

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Addicted2.ro

Server rates

Exp: x25

SP: x25

Drop: x15

Spoil: x15

Adena: x20

Quest Adena: x15

RaidBoss Drop: x5

GrandBoss Drop: x1

Manor Drop: x5

Extract Fish: x8

Safe Enchant: +3

Maximum Enchant: +16

Gameplay

Max Buff Amount: 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)

Dances & Songs: 12

Trigger Buffs: 12

Auto Loot: Enabled

Drop Protection: Enabled

Player Spawn Protection: 30 Seconds

Weight Limit: x5

Max Subclasses: 3

Max Subclass Level: 85

Subclass Without Quest: Enabled

Class Master: Enabled

Auto Learn Skills Include FGS: Enabled

Main Features

2 Weeks Olympiad : every 1st and 15th of the month there will be new heroes.

Sieges every weekend to promote more pvp and more fun!

GM Shop: Armors, Weapons and Jewels up to low S-Grade sold cheap enough. Misc and consumables as you need.

NPC Buffer: PP,SE,EE,WH,WC,OL,BD,SWS,Cats (Without Kamael).

Vote NPC : Click on the npc to open the voting links so you can get rewarded.
Event NPC: Various items to trade.

Class Master: 1st class transfer Cost: 10,000 Adena. 2nd class transfer Cost: 250,000 Adena. 3rd class transfer Cost: 15,000,000 Adena Gatekeeper: Unique and first of his class gatekeeper with Lineage 2 Map. All teleports inside for free.

Olympiad Anti-feed Protection: You will be able to log on olympiad with just 1 IP
Customizable clanhalls: All clanhalls got NPCs(such as Global GK, GM Shop, Buffer, etc.)

High Five Features

New quests, items and skills are working.

Dragon Valley: New quests, raids, mobs, drops and zone buffs are working.

Seven Signs: Epic quests and instances working till the very last.

Olympiad: New stadiums, match details, match spectation and olympiad quests are working.

Practically, every High Five feature is working, those are just a small example.

Instances

Chamber of Delusion

Seed of Destruction

Seed of Infinity

Kamaloka instaces

Pailaka instances

Crystal Caverns

Tower of Naia

Steel Citadel

Tully's Workshop

Hellbound Town

Dark Cloud Mansion

7s Epic Quests

Zaken Normal and Hard

Freya Easy and Hard

Frintezza

Automatic Events:

Team vs Team every 2 hours. Over 20 random locations waiting for you!

Last Hero 4 times per day. Last man standing will get all the rewards!

GvG event 3 times per day. Group vs Group event with interesting rewards!

Coffer of Shadows

L2 Collect Medals

Trick of Trans

L2 Day

Master of Enchanting

Events got dualbox protection.

Pc Bang Points System Implemented

Other Info

All talismans working as they should.

Mammons in every major town.

Many Passive Events.

Frequent GM Events such as Russian Roulette, Hide and Seek and PvP Events

SoA mobs drops Noblesse Enchantement Stones.

Hellbound is set to level 11

Available Voiced Commands

.cfg: Various personal settings.

.whoami: More information about your character.

.clan Open Clans Menu

.online: Use this command to see how many online players.

.offline: Use this command when you have private store/manufacture to go in offline mode

.repair: Use this command with an other char of the same account,It will fix you crashed character instantly.

.engage: (Wedding mod) Engages the targeted player.

.divorce: (Wedding mod) You divorce with your partner, You will pay a tax for it.

.lock : Bind your IP or HWid

.gotolove: (Wedding mod) Teleports you to your couple.

.report : command to report bots.

Beta = Christmass Eve :D

true :)

haha lets try it :D  good luck with server m8

thnx ,we wait you in beta :)

don't worry. your addicted dedicated with all servers will go down against ddos :))

ok ,gl

l2 off ?

no,is l2jrussian files

forum?

sorry wasn t ready now i made it :)

here: http://addicted2.ro/forums/forum/927-lineage-addicted2ro/

u can log with your facebook account :) Good Luck

You might not have seen it as an owner but beeing part of a server as a player you tend to spot some of the little things.

Beeing a player on numerous mid rate projects you get to see all the time the same community(same players,same clans,even the same admins).

What most people don't see is that the community is shrinking for many sorts of reasons.Primary reason,complete lack of stability and integrity.

L2 is in decline and im pretty sure you will notice it sooner or later in case you haven't already.

There other games out there that offer both quality,stability and most important your donations are permanent and not set to expire.

You might not have seen it as an owner but beeing part of a server as a player you tend to spot some of the little things.

Beeing a player on numerous mid rate projects you get to see all the time the same community(same players,same clans,even the same admins).

What most people don't see is that the community is shrinking for many sorts of reasons.Primary reason,complete lack of stability and integrity.

L2 is in decline and im pretty sure you will notice it sooner or later in case you haven't already.

There other games out there that offer both quality,stability and most important your donations are permanent and not set to expire.

that way i become  owner ,becouse everywhere  the servers close after 2-3 weeks,and i was tired to lose my money in all servers,becouse i dont  have time to farm and most of time i donate,so trust me i know how it is,this is the reason why i start to create server.