interlude [L2j] ★ L2Fortune x5000 Interlude Hardcore PVP Server ★ [OPEN NOW]

Slayerduck

Lmfao, "Why Should I Join" and the first point is "99% Lag"  :troll:

I said on the first page that the server can lag to 1% because its nullrouted.

Server have 60-120ms to Europe, because its hosted in Canada.

I said on the first page that the server can lag to 1% because its nullrouted.

Server have 60-120ms to Europe, because its hosted in Canada.

host it in germany or w/e in europe

btw im giving it a try Im bored lately

Loginserver is online i am ingame.

fssss ur dump or what? Login server can be down but you remain ingame, if its down before you login you cant login, if it goes down after you login then no problem... I downloaded ur patch installed it on clean interlude but it wont login... its dead it doesnt even say Incorrect account

Still no response from the client, its like the server is offline, btw did you check the system you uploaded? maybe it has wrong IP

Ah, you have to download the patch from our website. Its a new one :S lol my bad sorry.

Ah, you have to download the patch from our website. Its a new one :S lol my bad sorry.

No I downloaded the one you gave us here, so which is the correct

Changelog 03/04/2013

- Added Donate Login

- Added Pets to Vote Shop

- Added Server Info NPC

- Added Xeon Grand Boss (Respawn every 3 Hours)

- Added Events (Every 1hour)

- Added NPC Castle Crests

- Fixed minorbugs @ Farming Mobs

- Fixed Life Stone Farm Zone

- Fixed some Augmentation skills

- Optimized the Buffers

- Added Olympiad Weapons to GM Shop

- Changed Farm Zones

- Edited the Clan Mobs Zone.

- Edited Farm Mobs drop, now its easier.

- Edited the Gate Keeper

- Edited the Prices for the Custom Items

> Donate Login:

wb23e9fj.png

> NPC Castle Crests:

qd9v44xt.png

Have a nice stay!

Head of Staff - Finito

Credits: [ADMIN]Kraisu

L2Fortune Patch v3.2 mediafire link doesn't work for me, when i try to download i get that:

Access to the webpage was denied

You are not authorized to access the webpage at http://205.196.122.195/cgilca680xyg/983in2sany3yv3r/L2Fortune+Patch+v3.2.rar. You may need to sign in.

HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.