[EMU]One Hit kill -Throwing Weapons only

ÐarkyXtremē

Get a throwing dagger/knife. The higher the dps, the faster you will obtain 1 hit kill. Put the dagger/knife into the 10th action bar, or 0.... the one after 9.

Make this macro:

/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/cast throw
/stopcasting
/click ActionButton11

Your Throwing Skill have to be at Action Button slot 11.

Kill some mobs or whatever, by using your macro, until your dagger/knife breaks. On my server you can repair without going to a vendor so I can up my dps faster. So, repair your dagger somehow, and resume killing mobs. Your dps will getting highter how longer you play.

If you can't repair without going to vendor, then fill about 2-3 bags with a throwing dagger/knife from a general trade/supplies vendor, and replace the broken one with a new one each time it breaks. After some good grinding, you'll be able to 1 hit kill lvl 70+ elites, and after a really long time, you can 1-3 shot bosses. The dps just keeps going higher and higher. Right now I'm at about 50k dps, haha. Took me about 3-4 hours. Good stuff huh?

This big downside is that this exploit resets when you DC or logoff, so it would be best to try on a server that doesn't DC often.

it just stops at one throw.. then the mob gets too close to even throw again.. plus the cooldown is a b*tch xD

This macro never worked for me. Not even when the cheat was working. I had to make a wow macro:

/stopcasting

/cast Throw

Press make a program to press the button 200 times. Each time you threw so many thrown that your thrown break down your throw damage was increased depending on the weapon stats.  I never soloed a single boss with it cause it would take insanely long to achieve great damage. I would have done it like 5 hours in a row but that was not possible since server crashed about every 30 mins.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...