[SUGGESTION]A lil suggestion...Maxtor for you ;)

Blane

Here's what I've thought tonight.It's quite good idea for any forum.And here it goes:

My Idea:

Basics:

There are times in forum that Moderators are not online and the forum is helpless by the attacks of the spammers.Also here's what I thought.Platinum Members have the right to lock ok.I thought about making a new Team with not many privs.This team which will has less than 10 ppl will be theSpaMGuardS™ .This team will have the right to 1st: Warn the user for the spam and in 2nd time reduce his karma.I know that the forum bans automatically all users with less than -4 karma.This will be the Only Priv.

Team Privs:

~> Reduce Karma from users after second warning.

~> Lock only the spam topics(not the useless.Only the spam topics)

~> Have a special tag in front of their names.Like : ex. [sG]AmOraL 

~> Have the right to warn the user via instant post.

Team Rules:

The main purpose of this is to prevent the forum when the moderators are offline(I do not say that as a sarcasm.I just say that maybe they are offline for some time).SpamGuards won't be able to see any hiden topics or make sticky or anything like this.

They just prevent the forum from the Spammers.

Team Specialities:

Those people who are SpaMGuardS has to have their tag cuz maybe they are in more than one group.So I am telling that this Crew will have their own TAG,decided by the Maxtor(I suggest [sG]) so the others see that the team has the authority to reduce their karma.

My dream is to make the forum more "CLEAR" .

Remember it's just a suggestion...

Maxtor please take care of that ;).

Greets

AmOraL

Sounds good but ns(nitrious system)/koyfo is online the biggest part of the day...nevertheless, there are times that spammers ruin the whole forum. Good suggestion anyway.

/Off

Some1 locked the dann cs multihack 1.6 without leaving a single reason wtf? At least change the hide method to 50 posts :S

Sounds good but ns(nitrious system)/koyfo is online the biggest part of the day...nevertheless, there are times that spammers ruin the whole forum. Good suggestion anyway.

I say once again that Moderators are people living their own life.They may be not online very time a spammer ruins a post.So someone with the TAG: [sG]xxxxx could reduce his karma and after -4 automatically ban him....

It's good.I found it from an other forum which is VERY CLEAR of spammers.SpaMGuardS have deleted spammers topics and the forum is now clear... ;)

ANyway let's wait for maxtor to answer... :)

I don't agree.. We are already enough... The karma and lock thing is same as a Gold/platinum can nothing special nothing that will help and NO the forum doesn't automatically ban people with -4  karma... Its just rumor...... Also My Dream is a World with out war :O what can i say dreams don't alwayz come true...

I would like to say people calm down with the places to be  a mod or something isn't anything special nether will make you better than the other users. why you are dieing for such kind of things?

EDIT: hax0r you are talking about these? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=4135.45 i unlocked it as i didn't see any mod/gold that locked it probably a noobish platinun that is playing with the lock..

Nice suggestion, but don't you think that maybe someone can abuse this possition for his own profit?

Seto answers to you:

I agree but add only respected forum members and many of them xD (don't add oh me godz 2 post noobs who say "plx"veryplz" etc  :) )

Only respected forum members will join the team.

I don't agree.. We are already enough... The karma and lock thing is same as a Gold/platinum can nothing special nothing that will help and NO the forum doesn't automatically ban people with -4  karma... Its just rumor...... Also My Dream is a World with out war :O what can i say dreams don't alwayz come true...

I would like to say people calm down with the places to be  a mod or something isn't anything special nether will make you better than the other users. why you are dieing for such kind of things?

EDIT: hax0r you are talking about these? http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=4135.45 i unlocked it as i didn't see any mod/gold that locked it probably a noobish platinun that is playing with the lock..

Your opinion is respected(br0 ;) ).I still think that the guys that pay are not responsible for locking.They just paid cuz they want to see the hidden topics.That's also the reason that they don't post so much.Anyway.Gold Members are few and not online always.I am talking for a 5 or 6 member team which will be responsible for the spamming and NOTHING more.Being something special in the forum(mod or etc) doesn't change someone's NoOBiLiTy(new word :P).In SpaMGuardS Team will be only members with respectively behaviour and people that Maxtor trusts.

gReEtZzz

Seto answers to you:

Your opinion is respected(br0 ;) ).I still think that the guys that pay are not responsible for locking.They just paid cuz they want to see the hidden topics.That's also the reason that they don't post so much.Anyway.Gold Members are few and not online always.I am talking for a 5 or 6 member team which will be responsible for the spamming and NOTHING more.Being something special in the forum(mod or etc) doesn't change someone's NoOBiLiTy(new word :P).In SpaMGuardS Team will be only members with respectively behaviour and people that Maxtor trusts.

gReEtZzz

{GR}: Emena to mono prama p tha m tin spasei einai p epidei kapoios tha ginei px Spamerguard stin prokimeni periptosi tha arxizei na ftiaxnei avatar na vazei sto msn tou na ftiaxnei signatures  mxc SPAMERGUARD try me if you can kai teties bourdes pragmata p m tin dinoun eleina (borei na fanike ligo asxeto me to thema alla dn itan gt polu theloun na ginOun kati apla gia na lene oti einai xwris na theloun na voithisoun i tpt apla na lene eimai GoldMember etc etc etc) ^^ Episeis me to na exeis ta idia dikaiomata me enan gold pou peripou ta idia einai dn voithas to forum dn xriazete kiallous GOld Moderators kai global xriazete gia bans auto pistevw egw an kai san idea kali akougete alla ama tixon ginei auto tha deis pws tha ginei kai to allo p s eipa me to psoniO thing p tha arxiZoun na mas prizoun me avatars sigs kai dn simazevete ^^

{EG}Well i think that forum needs Moderators/global moderators for bans not more Goldmembers (in a few words ^^)

Seto answers to you:

GR: To ena den apokleiei to allo ;)

EN: Even respected members can do it

GR: To ena den apokleiei to allo ;)

EN: Even respected members can do it

Yes well it is impossible to eliminate all corruption for to do it you must eliminate all humans am i not right? But i think it will be really hard to monitor all of those people and also when you think about it that will screw up the donations a bit huh? :P Which ain't good for Maxtor :)

Well well well...I have to answer....I've just finished my lesson :P

LoOk.

@nazghoul : [GR]Re c to kserw oti kapoioi exoune lo3a me to na ginoune kati.Omws s ksanalew oti ena SG dn 8a exei ti dinatotita na blepei p.x hidden posts,kati p mporei na kanei enas gold mmbr.Tespa an eisai kata tis ideas paw paso kai i gnwmi s dekti.Apla s lew oti enta3...exw petyxei arketes fores atoma pou dn kanoune tpt allo apo to na spamaroune epanilimenws akomi kai meta tis proidopiiseis sas.Gi auto to logo skeftika autin tin omada.Einai kati p prepi na silogistoume: Eseic os mods exete kai life.Kai oi SG 8a xoune...Apla oi wres isws na min simpeftoun ;) .Tespa telika auto p 8elw na pw oti i idea mou einai gia to kalo tou forum kai oxi gia na af3isw to post count mou kai na parw ena sigekrimeno rank(etc ki alliws perimenw kai apantisi gia cs m0d ;) ).

@NotABastard : You didn't mentioned something.I just said that only people which Maxtor trusts will be SG.So...I hope I answered you.There's also a possibility that someone,depending on his behaviour,be a normal user again. ;)

@setokaiba : Like I said before.Corruption is a human characteristic.So we cannot eliminate it.But I think that people which Maxtor trusts can handle the job as well.

phioOooO :P

Amoral  {GR} dn Ennoousa se kamia periptosi esena ^^ kati alla *goux* *goux* min thiksw prosopa dn lew names pou epidi ginan kati mas priksan me ta sig etc etc kai dn Help stin teliKi. Eksalou to + apomena na gineis cs/wow mod to exeis ^^ etsi gt se paw :P

{EG} i Didn't mean you but for other members that have a place and don't help or anything else :P

@NotABastard : You didn't mentioned something.I just said that only people which Maxtor trusts will be SG.So...I hope I answered you.There's also a possibility that someone,depending on his behaviour,be a normal user again. ;)

[GR]An einai etsi paw paso ;)

[EN]Under these circumstances, I /agree

Amoral  {GR} dn Ennoousa se kamia periptosi esena ^^ kati alla *goux* *goux* min thiksw prosopa dn lew names pou epidi ginan kati mas priksan me ta sig etc etc kai dn Help stin teliKi. Eksalou to + apomena na gineis cs/wow mod to exeis ^^ etsi gt se paw :P

{EG} i Didn't mean you but for other members that have a place and don't help or anything else :P

{GR} fsk kai exeis dikio kai se euxaristo gia to + sto mod kai 8a deis an egw toulaxiston 8a help ;)

Oso gia tous typous p kt egnan kai dn kanoune tpt...fsk kai 8a fygoune apo SG.Egw pistevw re pedi m

oti an kapoios kanei kt tetoio,dld ka8ete,na pa na gam**ei...8a fygei...:P.Dld an doume oti dn kanoune douleia...

oOst... :P

[GR]An einai etsi paw paso ;)

[EN]Under these circumstances, I /agree

{GR/EN} :)

Stin teliki: O mAxtor apofasizei...kai pistevw pws me tosa rank p exei kanei dn 8a dextei kai arxizw siga siga na apelpizome....dn ton blepw na asxolite kai poli me ton 8ema twn Moderators stis alles section genikws(No Offence Maxtor...I don't say You are not working... ;) brO! ).

As perimenoume omws.

Let's wait.

i agree with nazghoul ....

Global Moderators and Gold members are just fine i think MxC dont need more membergroops with some mod privs

P.S:@nazghoul gia ton A**i pigene afto ??? :P