Lineage II Official

Gxz

There are new russian official servers but well i think they ban non russ ips so you could play there with proxy if you dont mind about the language

13th server will be opened 12th april

11th sevrer opened a couple of weeks ago :S

There are new russian official servers but well i think they ban non russ ips so you could play there with proxy if you dont mind about the language

13th server will be opened 12th april

11th sevrer opened a couple of weeks ago :S

what? they ban u if u are not russian? wtf

afaik yes

there are foreign players on ru off but they play with proxy i think @_@

anyway just forget it, i want a server for example x20 that buffs are 2 hours and not 2 minutes do u know any server like this?

anyway just forget it, i want a server for example x20 that buffs are 2 hours and not 2 minutes do u know any server like this?

Why do not serach in the Private server section or just go to l2.hopzone.net where you can se parameters of exp rate for finding a server quickly there are tons of servers matching your preferences its all about seraching tho.

Why do not serach in the Private server section or just go to l2.hopzone.net where you can se parameters of exp rate for finding a server quickly there are tons of servers matching your preferences its all about seraching tho.

cause official server wont close private servers close FOR SURE

it wont retail calls FBI only when they see a server is making more money they are.

u didnt got my point i mean i want to play in official servers cause private servers always close after some time even year but always the private servers close

u didnt got my point i mean i want to play in official servers cause private servers always close after some time even year but always the private servers close

i got the point but u have to understand that a OFFICIAL server with 20x won't exist ever,anyway i don't think that ncsoft has planned some new server at the moment try some private server ofc maybe (yea maybe) fbi will close them but i'm playn on a server opened from 5 years it didn't get problem