(WTS)(L2)(Dex 4x)+(Arion) Adenas + stuff

Pardavimui

Selling adenas on dex 4x (the real dex 4x) server.Also selling items on dex 4x.

Adena (huge amounts)

Draconic set

Imperial Crusader Set

Any S grade Weapon + SA

Duals S+7

Dynasty Robe set

Frintezza Necklace

Baium Ring

Ring of Ant Queen

Damage Dealer account's , buffer's accounts .gh80/sagi79/sd79/tyrant75

.ES78

ARION SERVER :

Prophet 56 lvl with email

UPDATED!!!!!!!!

For prices contact me on email : pardavimui@hotmail.com  , or msn messenger : pardavimui@hotmail.com

After getting the money you'll get the goods 50/50 option is also available : After I gets the half price of the item you chose you'll get that item and after you'll get it you'll need to send the other half.Accepting just PAYPAL payments.

Good luck. :)

This Person is a true seller.All does who are trying to scam him don't even try to contacting him because this person is under my protection so scam's wont work ~_~

This person selling option is the same as mine : After getting the money you'll get the goods 50/50 option is also available : After he gets the half price of the item you chose you'll get that item and after you'll get it you'll need to send the other half.

Cheers!

It is because you would only lose 50% of your money which you wanted to spend on that specified item.

i ve never got scammed at mxc nor on elitepvpers coz i wont sell stuff/buy stuff to/from the ones who got like 2 postcount.

Well even so people who do have more then 2 post counts could scam you.Anyway if you or some1 else will get scammed at mxc report it at this thread --> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=82209.0

Im not saying that mxc will help you to get the money or items back but just to report that person who scammed you for the other people sake or looking at my recommendations they might help you in some sticky situations.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...