[Share]IG-L2walker---Frintezza x10

Zanderico

Dunno why some ppl said it had protection, ig walker works 100%, lulz

http://www.2shared.com/file/4328230/ceee95b8/eL2Walker205.html    IG walker for HB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJUN1CH1    HB gg disabled (thx fyre for the gg http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/)

Just unzip the gg on the system run walker set up the l2 system directory on l2walker run walker and push "start" for walker menu

Btw i dont know the politic on frintezza but i guess they will ban u for bot if they catch u, ig walker can only be detected by a gm ig, so hf.

As I heard it allows you to bot meanwhile it auto-report you and you get banned later. I alse heard you can notice that it is detection you when you get random dissconections and such while you are botting.

Has somebody trying already sucessfully and with garanties ? I was shocked when people spoke about that till now I thought IG was undetectable, maybe were they talking about OOG ?

so far i've heard of about 50 or so people jailed (i assume banned) from using IG walker.. still haven't been able to get it working but until it's undetectable or later when gm's are off i'm gonna hold off I think.

It's confirmed they were caught using IG one ? I'm a bit scared hehe

I was shocked when people spoke about that till now I thought IG was undetectable, maybe were they talking about OOG ?

my theory = ig walker is detectable cz of the packet that its send to the server when u start a script or the bot mode,u can check it with l2net ig mode with client dump.Block it and u should be free to go - at least i think on l2js,dont know if this is the same l2w detect method on the l2off prot.

I understand that and have have been caught before, just letting people know that gm's are crackin down hard atm since it just went live.  Be careful using IG, and yes they were caught with IG.

It's IP ban,mac,HDD,account,character ?

Is not detectable with the login packet etc, retail never got any way to detect it dont think a priv server find a way, however with active gms and ppl reporting u is pretty easy to get banned.

Well retail never was able to stop botters, probably never wanted to ;)

People is getting banned w/o being catched or that's what I'm reading arround the forums, are you guys botting already w/o problems and/or ban ? Again I have to ask about what kind of ban are the using: IP,Mac,HDD,account,char,permanent or time-ban ?

when ur using walker, at some time u will get DC and when u log in ur in jail.

its something to do with fire.dll in system folder

Long time ago DN used the same file, the fire.dll, it took 5 days to be cracked and shared, I hope somebody is already working on it, since my cracking knowledge it's really low.