[Share]IG-L2walker---Frintezza x10

Zanderico

anyone get l2.net to work on there? Probably wont get banned using l2.net.

The way they are detecting you is because L2WALKER still sends the /gmlist in the beginning, once you start up. They just blocked the chat from getting to the client/l2walker... its a silent command. Check it out with l2.net :)

anyone get l2.net to work on there? Probably wont get banned using l2.net.

The way they are detecting you is because L2WALKER still sends the /gmlist in the beginning, once you start up. They just blocked the chat from getting to the client/l2walker... its a silent command. Check it out with l2.net :)

Is it true that walker sends /gmlist at start of loggining? I didn't know that, but still, how can it be useful to admins, I mean how do they detect walkers? Anyone could just login and write /gmlist.

Walker sends it instantly after logging in... Theres also the movement packets issue. If you ONLY use arrow keys then you know theres something wrong...

Yes, walker STILL sends /gmlist after every log in to get the gmlists for your gm menu.

Most people's first reaction when logging in isn't "/gmlist".

The way it works for most protections is that you get infractions. Every time you log in and your client sends a /gmlist within 1 second, the server adds a black mark to your name ( ofc this isn't 100% confirmed ), everytime you log in and you do not, then it substracts.

Once you hit, lets say 10 black marks, insta ban.

Anyways, thats how I'd do it.

Heres semi proof. (5 seconds after login...)

10:11:53 PM :[The normal moon is in the sky.
10:11:56 PM :[Welcome to the World of Lineage II.
10:11:56 PM :[seven Signs: The quest event period has begun. Speak with a Priest of Dawn or Dusk Priestess if you wish to participate in the event.
10:11:56 PM :[: Please be careful when trading
10:11:56 PM :[: or buying items. Currently there is
10:11:56 PM :[: an issue related to Red Soul Crystals
10:11:56 PM :[: where there is no in game image.
10:11:56 PM :[: Therefore when trading, or buying items
10:11:56 PM :[: from package sales, please make sure
10:11:56 PM :[: the amounts are correct.
10:11:56 PM :[: Double or triple check before confirming.
10:12:01 PM :[Caught RequestGMList Packet

This was caught with a script in L2.NET... NOTE that you will NEVER see the GMLIST output in the client or walker.

When I open L2 with L2W I see other characters nicks on yellow color but few ones not, is that normal with Hellbound L2W or something like that ? Anyway I got dissconect after 1 min. more/less.

i've ben jailled, for  have runed a l2 walker [ i dont try to log ^ ;s ] so ppl, better 1'st crack the System [ fire.dll ;s ]

and then start botting ; ]

if some'1 have a method , or Cracked fire.dll  please share it here ; D

&

i log other char, and make macro with " /gmlist "

and spam it, and and and .. i dont get  jaill ; D  and / or Dc so... its not a gmlist  ^ ;s

mby i'm wrong ;s

is the frintezza 10x walker working fine? did you get bannend? when did you get banned? caught by gm? reported by player? or just jailed after got disconnect? ;-)

Now it dissconects you after 1-2 mins after log-in game, by the way as I told before with walker I see some nicknames on yellow color and few others on c'mon white.

I suppose fire.dll could be cracked but seems nobody is working on it and/or that ones don't plan to share it.