Google Drive Mirror:

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Sacrificial said:

does it needs activation key?

No, it doesn't, even if it did it's same key shit as ncsoft always uses so just crack it yourself (if you can't, learn how - it's literally changing 1 byte in cached and l2server exes)

the files are legit in case anyone is wondering

just a few notes for anyone wanting to play with these

the included extender is typical russian garbage, stay away from it and just use @eressea's one -> https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227711-myext64hf

these files have quite a few bugs, typical ncsoft shit anyone who's extended any of the previous exes will know about - doing shit before enterworld, doing shit while trade/shop, multisellchoose packet, html crap, multiple crash bugs, etc etc etc - eressea's ext fixes a few and definitely fixes more than that garbage russian ext does

new to highfive -> the resource loader (loader.exe in l2server directory)

resource loader caches some of the startup files (geodata, areadata, few others) which speeds up server load time, you can reboot l2server.exe without closing loader.exe and it'll load much faster than without it

oh yeah also, the scripts in this pack won't match any online databases for highfive, not 100% sure whether the scripts are 273 or actually 268 protocol, but there's a script pack floating around out there which does match which has been public for a good while

Edited by Anarchy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Anarchy said:

No, it doesn't, even if it did it's same key shit as ncsoft always uses so just crack it yourself (if you can't, learn how - it's literally changing 1 byte in cached and l2server exes)

the files are legit in case anyone is wondering

just a few notes for anyone wanting to play with these

the included extender is typical russian garbage, stay away from it and just use @eressea's one -> https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227711-myext64hf

these files have quite a few bugs, typical ncsoft shit anyone who's extended any of the previous exes will know about - doing shit before enterworld, doing shit while trade/shop, multisellchoose packet, html crap, multiple crash bugs, etc etc etc - eressea's ext fixes a few and definitely fixes more than that garbage russian ext does

new to highfive -> the resource loader (loader.exe in l2server directory)

resource loader caches some of the startup files (geodata, areadata, few others) which speeds up server load time, you can reboot l2server.exe without closing loader.exe and it'll load much faster than without it

oh yeah also, the scripts in this pack won't match any online databases for highfive, not 100% sure whether the scripts are 273 or actually 268 protocol, but there's a script pack floating around out there which does match which has been public for a good while

so not recommended for live , or if it is recommended then it needs someone to clean the shits mentioned

l2off is never ending fixing game just like l2j, even latest chronicles still suffer from legacy code wrote 10 years ago and can be fucked around. So you will need someone to maintain your extender even after going live with what to seem enough, eresseas fixes most bugs but there are still many not patched or unknown at this time. I wouldn't be worried tho, ppl researching new l2 exploits and bugs are dying breed as most moved to more profitable/rewarding hobbies.

Thanks for the share, very interesting to have that around

Are the script differences noticeable ? Could it be something akin to High five part 1 against usual scripts for high five part 5 ?

Ooooh I've been waiting for these :) Thanks!

I see the GD files are also out there, but I don't have enough reputation to grab them. I'd appreciate a link to those as well.

Awesome news for L2 modding!

8 hours ago, Bumble said:

Ooooh I've been waiting for these 🙂 Thanks!

I see the GD files are also out there, but I don't have enough reputation to grab them. I'd appreciate a link to those as well.

Awesome news for L2 modding!

GD and scripts really very bad, in this pack...