L2PTS Files High Five 273

Dection

33 minutes ago, CubAfull said:

I swear I did that, but I must've made a mistake somewhere. Do you have visual studio 2010 installed as well?

2 minutes ago, Bumble said:

I swear I did that, but I must've made a mistake somewhere. Do you have visual studio 2010 installed as well?

Yes.

Download this file (Microsoft.Cpp.x64.v80.props and Microsoft.Cpp.x64.v80.targets):

https://mega.nz/file/pB0hUKxL#n08fLxG9ihNyjP2gsD-MjijFizjELMKL6z0PPf36uf0

Put the content in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v80

34 minutes ago, CubAfull said:

Yes.

Download this file (Microsoft.Cpp.x64.v80.props and Microsoft.Cpp.x64.v80.targets):

https://mega.nz/file/pB0hUKxL#n08fLxG9ihNyjP2gsD-MjijFizjELMKL6z0PPf36uf0

Put the content in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\v80

Thanks for this, but I'm still getting errors :/ This time, it sees the v80 in the project settings, but I'm still not able to build..

image.thumb.png.18a61e4a3ee07ba7c26aed3b3cd18c80.png

7 hours ago, Bumble said:

Thanks for this, but I'm still getting errors :/ This time, it sees the v80 in the project settings, but I'm still not able to build..

I have VS 2005 2010 and 2015. Try installing the 3 versions

8 hours ago, Bumble said:

Thanks for this, but I'm still getting errors 😕 This time, it sees the v80 in the project settings, but I'm still not able to build..

try installing visual 2010, 2015 and v80 tools, in my case i have 2010, 2015, 2017, v80 tools (i dont remeber what type of library is...), and boost library. (sorry for my bad english)

Is it only me or someone else also had to fix few const int -> int in myextx64H5 source?

Btw, how should I approach database tables installation? 

EDIT:
Nevermind. Figured it out. Damn. I forgot how to work with l2off. 😄

Ok, successfully entered the game. Yay.

Edited by DarthVader

Strange 🤨 I can't build eressea extender too. I'm using VS 2005 + VS2010 + VS 2015 all with latest updates and Platform Toolset v80.

I get this error:

1>------ Build started: Project: MyExt64HF, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
1>  DBConn.cpp
1>Cached\DBConn.cpp(93): error C2079: '_staticAssert' uses undefined struct 'StaticAssert<b>'
1>          with
1>          [
1>              b=false
1>          ]
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

exth5.thumb.jpg.73e5455a4bd0f743cd849a4d9691852d.jpg

Edited by Souza762

Thanks everyone for helping out!

Alright, so after installing VS 2010, boost, Windows SDK 8.1, windows SDK 7.1, repairing my VS 2019 version and manually hooking up the linking libraries, it finally built. I hooked up the extender DLL to the binaries with CFF explorer, but when I launch CacheD I get a "My world is not declared in DBList" error?

L2Server won't even start, gives an error right away:

Runtime Error!

Program: D\L5\hf_we_L2Server\L2Server.exe

R6002
- floating point not loaded

It's progress at least!

EDIT: So the fix for not being in the DBList for cached, is to add the worldid value to the DBlist variable in cached.ini :)

CacheD is up and running! I'll try to figure out what causes the L2Server error.

I get the L2Server R6002 error when I use the one built by @CubAFull too

Edited by Bumble

1 hour ago, Bumble said:

Thanks everyone for helping out!

Alright, so after installing VS 2010, boost, Windows SDK 8.1, windows SDK 7.1, repairing my VS 2019 version and manually hooking up the linking libraries, it finally built. I hooked up the extender DLL to the binaries with CFF explorer, but when I launch CacheD I get a "My world is not declared in DBList" error?

Runtime Error!

R6002

It's progress at least!

EDIT: So the fix for not being in the DBList for cached, is to add the worldid value to the DBlist variable in cached.ini 🙂

CacheD is up and running! I'll try to figure out what causes the L2Server error.

I get the L2Server R6002 error when I use the one built by @CubAFull too

not necesary hook, use same hook l2ext.dll, shit russian hook work well, only change name "myextendhf"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bumble said:

Runtime Error!

R6002

28 minutes ago, Mechas said:

not necesary hook, use same hook l2ext.dll, shit russian hook work well, only change name "myextendhf"

@Bumble I do this to. I just replace the name to "myextendhf". If you need the modded exes just let me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CubAfull said:

@Bumble I do this to. I just replace the name to "myextendhf". If you need the modded exes just let me know.

You know, I’d actually like to see your exes, even just to compare. thanks!

Oh god it actually worked just changing the name of the dll! You're awesome guys!

Edit: I'm having trouble with the NPC server. Ugh. It seems to load fine, then it shuts down. There's not much in error logs and no error messages.

Edit2: NPC server up too. Damn I'm rusty.

Edit3: I'm in. That's enough for today. Thanks!

Edited by Bumble