Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, Mechas said:

GD and scripts really very bad, in this pack...

I really don't mind! I'm all about modding, I just want as many pieces to play with as possible :)

  • Maxtor pinned this topic
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CubAfull said:

I don't know if the hidden files are the same server pack you can download from here: https://mega.nz/file/8Y1AWRDJ#1v3P49kSXm1yV49tm6KAzinABxxA3kFLXBXrPaImbS8

but I'm running a test server with this files + MyExt64HF and so far everything looks good...

 

 

Captura.JPG

Edit: same pack... npos problem, ai calls missing, geo with problems, etc. 

Edited by Mechas
Posted

The ai.obj in this pack seems broken, as anarchy and others mentioned. It may work enough to get a server started, but it doesn’t decompile/compile correctly. 
 

It would make me very happy if I could find a good ai.obj, the search continues!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bumble said:

The ai.obj in this pack seems broken, as anarchy and others mentioned. It may work enough to get a server started, but it doesn’t decompile/compile correctly. 
 

It would make me very happy if I could find a good ai.obj, the search continues!

Hi @Bumble

I decompile with: https://github.com/madyanov/nasc-decompiler

And compile with: https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/compiler-h5

The AI decompile/compile without any error.

 

I made a small set with a decompiler/join/compiler for HF.

This is not my work! I just code the small Join main PHP class.

BIG thanks to @eressea and @Madyanov!

 

https://mega.nz/file/YJckiDZS#Aj4_NZuepyiiYVlSALzHPvHe63DDgTK5zKPLvsThHvM

Edited by CubAfull
Posted
3 hours ago, CubAfull said:

Hi @Bumble

I decompile with: https://github.com/madyanov/nasc-decompiler

And compile with: https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/compiler-h5

The AI decompile/compile without any error.

 

I made a small set with a decompiler/join/compiler for HF.

This is not my work! I just code the small Join main PHP class.

BIG thanks to @eressea and @Madyanov!

 

https://mega.nz/file/YJckiDZS#Aj4_NZuepyiiYVlSALzHPvHe63DDgTK5zKPLvsThHvM

 

Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

 

I managed to decompile/compile a version just before I saw your post, but I appreciate the help!

Posted

Premium server isn't working.

L2server try to connect to IBServer with WorldId = 256 WTF!? I have in [World] WorldId=1

 

PremiumServer show: "New connection from IP: 127.0.0.1 WorldId: 256

L2server show: "Request from [256], but reply to [1]"

 

 

Posted
On 2/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, Anarchy said:

No, it doesn't, even if it did it's same key shit as ncsoft always uses so just crack it yourself (if you can't, learn how - it's literally changing 1 byte in cached and l2server exes)

 

the files are legit in case anyone is wondering

 

just a few notes for anyone wanting to play with these

 

the included extender is typical russian garbage, stay away from it and just use @eressea's one -> https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227711-myext64hf

these files have quite a few bugs, typical ncsoft shit anyone who's extended any of the previous exes will know about - doing shit before enterworld, doing shit while trade/shop, multisellchoose packet, html crap, multiple crash bugs, etc etc etc - eressea's ext fixes a few and definitely fixes more than that garbage russian ext does

 

new to highfive -> the resource loader (loader.exe in l2server directory)

resource loader caches some of the startup files (geodata, areadata, few others) which speeds up server load time, you can reboot l2server.exe without closing loader.exe and it'll load much faster than without it

 

oh yeah also, the scripts in this pack won't match any online databases for highfive, not 100% sure whether the scripts are 273 or actually 268 protocol, but there's a script pack floating around out there which does match which has been public for a good while

 

Have you tried building Emca's H5 extender? I'm having trouble. I can't find a v80 platform toolset that works, I've been trying for a while now.

 

Or am I missing something obvious?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Bumble said:

 

Have you tried building Emca's H5 extender? I'm having trouble. I can't find a v80 platform toolset that works, I've been trying for a while now.

 

Or am I missing something obvious?

Yes, I build the extender some days ago: https://mega.nz/file/BMkD1QDT#uysMv0r38hwNLwPEHj_GzVS1XLF5DZhTP2bfY4JZH-Y

You need to install VS 2005 and VS 2015+ (I use 2015) and then you need to do this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32839098/how-can-i-add-the-platform-toolset-of-visual-studio-2005-into-the-platform-tool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..