How to get out!!!  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How to get out!!!

• Step1 Aden Castel
    • Step2 Aden
    • Step3 Dion
    • Step4 Cruma
    • Step5 Rune

Now how playing l2mafia  8)................In the server is much donators,bugs and secret Island[The Island GAME MASTER & ADMIN,,DIMIS"xaxaxa......very stupid...........You want to farm adena for items goods, need a buffer to farming adena.........try l2PacketHack for guild.

Dude???

What the hell is this???

I just clicked step 1 and i did not understand anything!

But if you are saying mafia has many donors and he is a noob server then i agree :D

In the server is much donators.

Yes it does so what?

bugs and secret Island[The Island GAME MASTER & ADMIN,,DIMIS"]

When i use to play l2 mafia and i was friend of a gm he had his own little place where he gave me things ++ ;P old server 03 [Now closed]

The Island GAME MASTER & ADMIN,,DIMIS very stupid

Dimis is part of this comunity and i have him in msn so i would appriciate if u wouldt insult him ok?

You want to farm adena for items goods, need a buffer to farming adena.........try l2PacketHack for guild.

O________o wtf is this? LoL Be more specific + We dont hide post for karma (even if is it 0 karma)

+ if u spam any one of my topics in exploit section that u cant see i will give u - ^^ take care

Now how playing l2mafia  8)................In the server is much donators,bugs and secret Island[The Island GAME MASTER & ADMIN,,DIMIS"xaxaxa......very stupid...........You want to farm adena for items goods, need a buffer to farming adena.........try l2PacketHack for guild.

Well actually  i havent understood the meaning of the topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...