[Interlude]L2J Archid - "bite My Shiny Metal Ass" Edition

Guest Elfocrash

It is so funny looking at Tryskell postin on IL projects like the mesaya o l2 il developing.

He thinks he is a leader of an empire but well after all if all this disappears he will still be the same antisocial

guy playing games and developing stuff cuz well its the only thing that does not have personal contact.

Continue being an ignorant son of a bitch amd i willcontinue harashing you. You were a nice guy and a nice teacher to me some months/years ago.

I really dont know were that guy that taught me arrays is right now.

Maybe offtopic but i had this inside me long time ago.

Good luck Seth and sorry for my post.

It is so funny looking at Tryskell postin on IL projects like the mesaya o l2 il developing.

He thinks he is a leader of an empire but well after all if all this disappears he will still be the same antisocial

guy playing games and developing stuff cuz well its the only thing that does not have personal contact.

Continue being an ignorant son of a bitch amd i willcontinue harashing you. You were a nice guy and a nice teacher to me some months/years ago.

I really dont know were that guy that taught me arrays is right now.

Maybe offtopic but i had this inside me long time ago.

Good luck Seth and sorry for my post.

he actually have 1 eyebrow not 2

but some wise said... "i admire him he have the guts to show hes photos with this face"

about the topic i wont wish you luck... its a matter of skill so let us see it..

he actually have 1 eyebrow not 2

but some wise said... "i admire him he have the guts to show hes photos with this face"

It's easy to speak about pictures of other when you don't show yourself. I'm sure you're more sexy than me.

@Elfo, stop drugs.

It's easy to speak about pictures of other when you don't show yourself. I'm sure you're more sexy than me.

@Elfo, stop drugs.

Its Triskel or Tryskell ?

confused-man.jpg

I gotta agree on that one, it's kinda retarded talking about this subject.

Its Triskel or Tryskell ?

Triskel is a NPC on Lineage2. My signature is one of his HTM, which I found funny to quote (found while testing a quest). I haven't named myself because of that NPC, but discovered that NPC some weeks ago after the first use of that name, and I was kinda shocked :D.

Tryskell is my regular name on whatever game I play since 2004. A tryskell / triskell / triskel / tryskelle / triskelle / tryskel / triskele is a geometrical celtic form. I'm french, but particulary living in Britanny, where such celtic form is from the past of the region I inhabit (you see, menhirs, leprechauns, fairies, and all that sort of medieval stuff).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

About the empire stuff, do you prefer Napokell or Trysleon ?

Triskel is a NPC on Lineage2. My signature is one of his HTM, which I found funny to quote (found while testing a quest). I haven't named myself because of that NPC, but discovered that NPC some weeks ago after the first use of that name, and I was kinda shocked :D.

Tryskell is my regular name on whatever game I play since 2004. A tryskell / triskell / triskel / tryskelle / triskelle / tryskel / triskele is a geometrical celtic form. I'm french, but particulary living in Britanny, where such celtic form is from the past of the region where I inhabit (you see, menhirs, leprechauns, fairies, and all that sort of medieval stuff).

About the spam stuff, do you prefer here?

About the spam stuff, do you prefer here?

People asks, I answer. You sir, just speaks for nothing (good definition of spam). No info of any sort on your post, main subject or sub-subject. At least I bring some culture.

:dat:

Anyway Sethek, give infos you told me via Skype. What you want to do, etc. It's pretty lacking atm.

Tryskell is my regular name on whatever game I play since 2004. A tryskell / triskell / triskel / tryskelle / triskelle / tryskel / triskele is a geometrical celtic form. I'm french, but particulary living in Britanny, where such celtic form is from the past of the region I inhabit (you see, menhirs, leprechauns, fairies, and all that sort of medieval stuff).

Sounds cool.

Lets get out of here they consider our posts as spam.

Sounds cool.

Lets get out of here they consider our posts as spam.

Talking about Tryskell's name I think it is kind offtopic..nevermind.

Those files are the latest rev in 2010 or you have added some stuff?

i can say only 2 years ago L2Demonic was used L2jArchid Private Project (with head Dev Szmajso ) and has support over 500+ Online without any serious problems

prof for ppl who will say LAIR

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180187.msg1787132#msg1787132

GL with L2jArchid Back i hope you will do best of the best we ever see :)

i can say only 2 years ago L2Demonic was used L2jArchid Private Project (with head Dev Szmajso ) and has support over 500+ Online without any serious problems

Mhm, like you said, it was 2 years ago when I was able to enchant my items through the Wh, lol.. And it that time, there wasn't so much servers like nowaday. Peoples 'played', was more addicted and blabla. Now there is only 1 or 2 weeks servers.  You can't compare those times. :P

But well, if you speak about stability, that's valid. :D