[Interlude]L2J Archid - "bite My Shiny Metal Ass" Edition

True...would be nice to see some other projects of another chronicles out there.

Anyway good luck seth!

We'll just have to wait and see then XD

Also guys, knock it off with the flames.

ATM: Fixing up webhost, since it doesn't send mails for some reason. Then the forum

Commited rev 4:

Mysql connection fixes.
Updated SVN client.
Cleanup.

Nightly builds:

Current nightly: http://nightly.l2jarchid.net/nightly/ (Will change)

Latest: GS and DP

Alright it's time to post my opinnion/views on this topic.I was one of the biggest archid fans back in the day i sticked by it the whole time and even my project now is based on archid as you may know.BUT(yeah i know you were waitting for this part) unfortunatelly setekh is "unstable" about his decisions and he has proven it to me both personally and to his community.I wouldn't relly on this project just be cause i would always have the fear that he would dropout again and abandon it(as he did many times before) cause no one can say anything negative about his skills...

[30/7/2013 5:01:03 μμ] Vlad Cazacu: the fuck dude

[30/7/2013 5:01:09 μμ] Vlad Cazacu: im a software engineer

[30/7/2013 5:01:19 μμ] Vlad Cazacu: u think i have time for petty game servers

Vlad Cazacu

[30/7/2013 4:36:52 μμ] Vlad Cazacu: i joined hellas at start, to.. i dont know prove smth? but really, l2j is below me at the moment.. and mxc is the least of my concerns. I'm not getting in the same group of ppl with xDem or borntobehero

what i want the average user to keep from this reply is just this

, to.. i dont know prove smth?

save your self some time cause i think setekh does it again for the same reason....

Setekh don't get me wrong i wish you good luck and i hope you won't just stop again!

save your self some time cause i think setekh does it again for the same reason....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it would really hurt to users to get some free files, codes and more stuff by one of the most skilled L2J Coders I have ever met.

It would really hurt their feelings having collected a shitload of codes, even if Setekh decides to leave some time in the future, right?

Jesus people, you and this damn attitude. You want everything done for you for absolutely no cost, and you even blame people when they can no longer provide you with EVERY SINGLE need, just because they have to take care of their lives and issues as well.

Pretty mature, well done.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it would really hurt to users to get some free files, codes and more stuff by one of the most skilled L2J Coders I have ever met.

It would really hurt their feelings having collected a shitload of codes, even if Setekh decides to leave some time in the future, right?

Jesus people, you and this damn attitude. You want everything done for you for absolutely no cost, and you even blame people when they can no longer provide you with EVERY SINGLE need, just because they have to take care of their lives and issues as well.

They want someone to work 24/7 for free, this is their mindset.

They want someone to work 24/7 for free, this is their mindset.

That has always been the mindset of most people generally, but it's sad to see many of these people in here as well.

This forum is not made for 10 people to share stuff and 1000 to leech it, but for 1000 people to both; share and receive ideas and codes, in this occassion.

That has always been the mindset of most people generally, but it's sad to see many of these people in here as well.

This forum is not made for 10 people to share stuff and 1000 to leech it, but for 1000 people to both; share and receive ideas and codes, in this occassion.

Nice to see ya here :D

Be as newbie and mxc friendly as possible, switch to maven completely and use git. That way you get rid of every single person on this forum who would leech it. :D

you idiot, if this was the purpose of the project he wouldn't even created it he would just share the codes in l2j code section...read what i said carefully

What are/will be main advantages to contribute/work with this project instead of ACIS?

and by both "knowing" tk and setekh skillwise i would choose setekh but since i know that tk's ego will lead him to finish l2j interlude with fully stable/working features i would stick through acis

and by both "knowing" tk and setekh skillwise i would choose setekh but since i know that tk's ego will lead him to finish l2j interlude with fully stable/working features i would stick through acis

Skillwise..lol just compare outcome, latter measure skills :)

you idiot, if this was the purpose of the project he wouldn't even created it he would just share the codes in l2j code section...

Oh, I see, tell me more about how Setekh works on his projects and what his goals are, I am sure that your experience is far bigger than mine :)

And by the way, that's Sarcasm, the ability to insult people without directly insulting them, or having to use words like "idiot". Anyway, /irony off.

If you are as smart as you seem to be, by saying that sharing stuff in here is the same thing as starting a public L2J Project, or even worse, if that's what you understood from what I said, then there's a way bigger problem than laziness and leechiness.

Nice to see ya here :D

Be as newbie and mxc friendly as possible, switch to maven completely and use git. That way you get rid of every single person on this forum who would leech it. :D

Glad to be back for a few hours/days.

I see that the number of Developers has increased, but there has also been an increase in the number of people posting while having no idea what they're talking about.